Pnina Tornai

I am looking for any Pnina Tornai Dress in any size. Especially this one. Hope someone can help me.

Thanks!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Lina; updated 01/16/08

Hi,

I am selling my gorgeous tulle Pninai Tornai gown - it is a sweetheart neckline with fitted bodice until below your behind and soft white tulle that comes out from there to the floor. It is not a ballgown as you`ve pictured but It is BEAUTIFUL so if you are interested let me know. It`s a size 4/6 with a corset top inside and buttons going all the way down the back on top of that. Makes your waste so TINY!! Selling for $4,500.
Posted by Lauren; updated 02/12/08

Yes, I would like to see it please. Email me pics please to legallybrunette at gmail dot com. Thanks!
Posted by Lina; updated 02/12/08

There is a Pnina Tornai on ebay right now for $1595.00. Check there.

Posted by Darcy; updated 02/12/08

I just went to a sample sale at Kleinfelds specifically for a Pnina Tormai dress. After waiting on line for 2 hours I got in and was disencouraged because most of her dresses where not on sale. I was so lucky the dress I wanted was! The original price was $8000 and got it for $1950 taxes included. Alot of places are having sample sales take advantge as they are trying to clear out for the new season.
Posted by Emma; updated 04/23/08

For anyone selling a pnina tornai dress, could you please email me pics at hokouk77@yahoo.com. Thanks so much! :)
Posted by kris; updated 05/05/08

I have this dress! It was my dream dress- it is BEAUTIFUL and looks like a million dollars. I can`t explain how I feel in this dress. Let me know if you are interested in this Pnina Tornai dress retailed at $24,200. I bought it for almost 15k! I am selling this dress after my wedding. I can`t wait to stop traffic in it on my special day! Its so gorgeous...
Posted by Tina; updated 03/11/09

Hi I am very interested in this dress. >
If you still have it, could you please send the size of this dress

Thanks a lot!
Posted by chhnny; updated 04/03/09

Just wondering if you may be interested in a custom made wedding gown similar to the style you like . If so, please visit our website at http://www.juliusbridal.com to see our dress quality and workmanship, or see our feedback from current and former brides at http://www.juliusbridal.com/forums. All of our dresses are professionally made using high quality fabric.

Want to see more pictures of the famous people, actresses or real brides in our dresses? Please go to http://forums.juliusbridal.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=4f31aeb9b500ab7a6cc7509d3abea1d4.

We also make custom styles that are not featured on our website.

Our showroom is also available (by appointment) if you are near New York. Please google us if you want to see our feedbacks from previous buyers. Please visit our website or email info@juliusbridal.com for more information.

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Posted by mimi; updated 04/03/09

Just wondering if you may be interested in a custom made wedding gown similar to the style you like . If so, please visit our website at http://www.juliusbridal.com to see our dress quality and workmanship, or see our feedback from current and former brides at http://www.juliusbridal.com/forums. All of our dresses are professionally made using high quality fabric.

Want to see more pictures of the famous people, actresses or real brides in our dresses? Please go to http://forums.juliusbridal.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=4f31aeb9b500ab7a6cc7509d3abea1d4.

We also make custom styles that are not featured on our website.

Our showroom is also available (by appointment) if you are near New York. Please google us if you want to see our feedbacks from previous buyers. Please visit our website or email info@juliusbridal.com for more information.

Posted by mimi; updated 04/26/09

Hi Tina!

I am super interested in the dress you are selling the one that retails for 24000 and you got for 14000. I`m guessing you were on the episode of Say yes to the dress? Is it the dress with the off the shoulder strap? I am VERY VERY interested in the dress after your happy and amazing wedding day.
Posted by Chrissy; updated 05/11/09

You should not have to compromise when buying your wedding dress. At Julius Bridal, we believe that to be true. We offer all of our gowns in all sizes, all colors, and allow you to customize the gown to make it your dream gown. We feature hundreds of gowns on our website and also take requests for custom gowns. We keep our prices low while maintaining the highest of quality. In an effort to keep prices down, we have a small staff, one store, and sell lots of gowns on our site as well as other online retail outlets. The only thing you will not get with Julius Bridal is a high price tag! We also carry accessories, veils, and attire for the bridal party and mother of the bride/groom. Contact a sales associate today at info@juliusbridal.com. We look forward to working with you!

Posted by mimi; updated 06/08/09

Please contact me for pnina tornai taffeta wedding gown. Never worn or altered. Signature corseted bodice and full ballgown skirt with pick ups. Magnificent!!! Made to order by the designer herself. Must see!!! Sacrifice at $5000
Posted by laurie; updated 09/05/09

Any one that is trying to sell their Pnina Tornai gown please email me pictures and the price that you want! Im getting married next year, so the sooner the better

Adr23rn@yahoo.com

Thanks
Posted by Ashley; updated 05/20/10

Hello,
I actually have a Pnina gown posted on this site. It is the exact one from the 2010 runway show and it has never been worn or altered. It retails for $10,000 and I bought it from the Kleinfeld`s sale. I am asking only what I paid which is $6,600. It is a breathtaking gown. I am trying to find the link to my actual posting which has a photo, but I have several photos of my own, I will attach one.
Let me know if you have any questions.
It is a a bridal siz 8, but as you know that fits more like a street size 4. The great thing is with the corset ;ace up back it would fit a range of sizes. I am about a street 2, and it fits me amazingly well.
Thanks!
Posted by Nicole; updated 05/23/10

Hi, I`m looking for the Pnina Tornai dress Style:31768583, Strapless (Sweetheart), Dropped Waist, The dress is mainly tulle with a corset top accented in all swarovski crystals. It is an A-line dress with a sweetheart neckline
Posted by Anna; updated 07/06/10

If anyone has a pnina tornai dress that they would like to show me please email me a photo and a price I love her dresses and they are my dream dresses all of them LOL.
Posted by april; updated 07/27/10

Hi,
This is the dress from 2010 collection tht I have. My post is listed above. It is unaltered and unworn. It is the actual dress from the runway. Purchased from Kleinfeld at thir sale a few months ago. I currently have two wedding dresses for my upcoming October wedding. Price is $6,500. Let me know if you have any questions. I live in NYC. Please send me your email and I will send you pictures
Thanks!
Posted by Nicole; updated 07/28/10

Hello,i`m verry interested abouth this model,can you please give me more detail abouth this beautiful model?I found a photo on web but is not see verry well in back ,have lance?
I waith your request soon as soon!
Best regards,
Diana.
Posted by popescu diana; updated 01/11/11

Regarding my post for the Pnina gown. It is NO longer available for sale.
Thank you for all inquiries
Posted by Nicole; updated 01/13/11

I have two Pnina`s for sale if anyone is interested, one a-line ($2000 obo) and one ballgown ($3000 obo). Please email for info/ pics.
Thanks,
Robin
Posted by Robin; updated 03/20/11