18th Birthday Party Program Script

Hello!I need help on how to create an 18th birthday program script about my sister`s 18th birthday party.I have no ideas about the format of a program script.I have not seen a birthday party program script either.
Posted by Mitch; updated 01/14/08

Please help me plan my 21st bithday party. I want it to be interesting but i have no idea how to go about it. Please help me.
Posted by Priscilla; updated 01/14/08

Can you give the format of the party?and also the speech of the debutant,and also the treasure.
Posted by jiete marikit; updated 01/21/08

Please send me a simple 18th Birthday Party Program to be used on my cousin`s birthday tomorrow...Sorry for short notice...Please....
Posted by Chanda R. Plasti; updated 02/01/08

Hello pls send me a simple 15th birthday party program to be used on my cousin`s birthday party tomorrow. Sorry for short notice.
Posted by michael; updated 02/01/08

Hello! i will emcee a debut party this saturday (sept 19). May request for a sample of the sequence of a debut program? please help me. I want this occasion to be memorable for my cousin. Thanks a lot.

Roni sese
Posted by Veronica; updated 09/16/09

Am going to be a host tonight in a friends birthday party and i have little or no idea of what to present
Posted by afam; updated 02/10/10

Please send me a sample script for 18th birthday program.. Please send it by today or tomorrow march 22,2010..tnx
Posted by ferdinand; updated 03/22/10

I want to ask a script of hawaiian 18th birthday partyy program
Posted by Loida Alcoma; updated 06/21/10

I need a progme for my daughters 18th bday. And message
Posted by marivic; updated 06/23/10

Please send me a sample debut Program
Posted by vcioleta Nicolas; updated 01/28/11

Hi! I`ll be hosting a program on Sat.,June 4,2011. Please send me a copy of an 18th bday program script. Thank you and Godbless !
Posted by Gigi; updated 06/03/11

Hello, i havent experience hosting a birthday party .. Please help me for my script on what to say and wat to do to make the program very alive. Godbless
Posted by sheryll; updated 09/04/11

Please send me a copy of a birthday script for my teacher. Thank you so much..
Posted by marie ann yambal; updated 10/09/11

Hello!
My son,s name is bhargave his b`day party is on 21st dec . I want to organise it in a differint way. Please adwise me.
The venue will be home.
Posted by geetanjali kanth; updated 11/29/11

Posted by MARJORIE BAYLON; updated 12/23/11

Please send me a 60th birthday party program script for my brother who`ll be celebrating this first week of june. I am the one incharge of the task. I really need your help.
Posted by JOSIE; updated 05/25/12

Please send me a script for a debut program
Posted by lerma nobleza; updated 12/19/13

Can u teach me how to do a 18 birthday party program script,please,,can u help me now?
Posted by leslie dulatre; updated 02/07/14

`m going to be a host on 18th birthday party of my friend...please give me idea on how can i make a nice programme....tnx
And also a script too.. Tnx :)
Posted by jenny carcusia; updated 03/05/14

Im hosting tomorow for 18th birthday please help me to make script of program.
Posted by marvinsalcedo; updated 02/05/15