13th Birthday

I am having my 13th birthday in a couple of months i like to plan early but i carnt think of anything to do please dont put sleepova cause i have them everyyear and i am bored of them i live in north east of england n i am trying to think of any places lie bowling that do party packages and stuff any ideas of what i can do or were to go?
Posted by kellie; updated 01/08/08

This is what i`m doing @ my 13th b-day, dance party

Freeze Dance

"Hot Potato" - But instead of using a potato, use flashlights or flashing light balls. Lower the lights as you play this game. Hand each guest, except for one, a flashing light ball. Play music and have the children pass the lights around the circle until the music stops. The person without a light when the music stops is out. Be sure to have an extra light handy for the person who is out.

Snow ball

Truth or dare

Competition, guys vs. Girls, slow dance,

Who Am I???????
Before the party, write names of favorite movie, book, or cartoon characters on 3x5 cards. To play the game, tape a card to the
Backs of each player. Don’t tell them who is on the card.
They have to ask other players questions, until they figure out their character.
Tip:
For younger characters, keep it simple and use pictures instead of words.
You may want to use objects instead of characters.
Posted by Sydnee; updated 02/08/08

Hey,

I luv ur ideas, but i need help with my party. I`m having a coed dance party, and the theme is black and white. What kind of games would b fun @ a dance party 4 12-13 year olds?

Should i have it b a dance like @ a dance 4 school or should i have it be like wear what ever u want like every day clothes?

I`m wearing a dress so would it be weird if everyone wore clothes they wear everyday?
Posted by lucy; updated 03/08/08