I Need Help With My Sweet 15 B-Day

Pelease help me i really need help with planning and stuff i live in lawrence and i want this party to be just like cinderella or a dream come true. My party is on 7/19/08 my b-day is 7/150/8
Posted by rosangelica diaz; updated 12/30/07

Hello - I would love to help I have done a lot of Cinderella Sweet 15`s ( Quinceanera`s) and Sweet 16`s.

But every order is unique as I custom design everything to order.

I do have a Cinderella Page on my web site to show you some examples, but I have many images to choose from

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/CINDERELLA.html

I also have the Cinderella Slipper Favors hand painted to your colors, etc.

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/cinderellaslippers.html

I have a lot of other favors as well but email me anytime I would love to help and I do work on pricing wherever I am able.

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by CONNIE; updated 12/31/07

Hi,

I carry all tyoes of Quince supplies in a Cinderella theme. I have the sets and all the supplies to make capias and centerpieces. Please look at my site of email me at
Foryour fiesta@yahoo.om.
I look forward to working with you.

Visit our page for more info: Recuerdos Y Mas

Posted by sonia; updated 01/02/08

I`d love to help with the music part of it. Please email me @ big***diva@gmail.com
Happy New Year!!!
Posted by JC; updated 01/02/08

If you are interested in a look-alike Quincenera doll, please contact us. We specialize in porcelain look-alikes and handcraft each doll. (These are not factory made dolls.)

If you would like further information, please email a picture and the date and we will be happy to give you a price quote.

Thanks for your interest,
Sue
Http://www.ForeverYoursDolls.com

Visit our page for more info: Forever Yours Dolls

Posted by Sue; updated 01/15/08

Hello-I can help you with your dream quinceanera, I being on the business for more than 9 years planning mostly 15-aneras in all the bay area.

Since every 15-anera is very special and unique we customize everything, from your dress to all accessories, we also have retail products for those last minute quinceanera parties. But that is not all, we also do cater, cakes, etc.

We even have a Cinderalla Carrage and we decorate it all with fresh flowers, fabrics, and lights.

For more information Visit my web-page.
Www.creacionesblanca.com

If you call us please ask for Esperanza "store owner" it will be a pleasure for me to help you.
Posted by Esperanza; updated 01/15/08