Quincenera Stuff

Hey, my quincenera is coming up and I need ideas on decorations and invitations that I should use. My theme is like princessy. And the colors pretty pinks and white. And I want my party to be the awesomest party that my whole town has ever been too.
Posted by Melissa Martinez; updated 12/10/07

I carry all Quince supplies. . You can view pictures on myspace.com/foryour fiesta. Or email me at foryourfiesta@yahoo.com

Visit our page for more info: Recuerdos Y Mas

Posted by sonia; updated 12/22/07

Thank you i will check the stuff out
Posted by Melissa Martinez; updated 01/08/08

Hello

I would love to help you with Centerpieces and Favors for your QUINCEANERA.

I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, flowers, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day.

I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s and more, you may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples not what you are limited to.

I also have some great specials right now - but feel free to email me as I do work on pricing wherever I am able.

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/10/08

How about a beautiful Quincenera doll that looks just like you and is dressed like you will be?

We specialize in look-alikes and you can find many examples on our site. It takes several weeks to handcraft one of these dolls (they are not factory made) especially for you, so please inquire well ahead of time if this interests you.

Congratulations on your upcoming Quinceanera!

Sue
Http://www.ForeverYoursDolls@cox.net

Visit our page for more info: Forever Yours Dolls

Posted by Sue; updated 01/15/08