WANTED: Cymbeline Paris `Aladin`

I`m looking for a Cymbeline Paris gown style name "Aladin." If anyone has it for sale, please contact me. I`m a size 4 in street clothes. Thanks!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Melanie; updated 10/26/07

I have the dress its size five its impeccable in san jose ca I can email you pictures.
Posted by silvia; updated 02/05/08

Pictures would be great. Please email me at Melanie611 @ msn . Com
Posted by Melanie; updated 02/06/08

I have this dress in size 6 (according to Cymbeline) probably a real size 2-4. It has been shortened (I am 5`2" but wore 3 " heels). It was worn once for my wedding day on 7/5/08 and has been professionally dry-cleaned.
Let me know if you are still looking for it!
Posted by Julie Tanner; updated 08/19/08

I have this dress its exactly purchased from cymbelline in seattle. My bust 36C hips 36 waist 28inch. Its in perfect condition gone over fine tooth comb with my alterationist. I fit gap clothing anywhere from size 4-6..
Posted by jandy gruhn; updated 10/14/08

I have this dress in perfect condition victoria b.c size 4-6 let me know i think it will go fast
Posted by jandy gruhn; updated 10/19/08

Have you ever considered having your own custom gown made? If so, we are your seamstress on the web! Please view our website to see our work. All dresses come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you live in the New York area, make an appointment to visit us at our Elmhurst showroom. If you have any questions about our company, please feel free to email us at the address provided: info@juliusbridal.com. If you`d like to speak with some of our customers, join our forum! Visit forums.juliusbridal.com to see photos, read reviews, and have your questions answered!

Thank you for your interest and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by mimi; updated 10/20/08

I have one in a UK size 8.
Posted by hayley; updated 02/10/11

Hello I still have the dress all ironed,dry cleaned and in amazing shape.

Call 1-250-391-7228 please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks jandy
Posted by jandy Gruhn; updated 02/10/11