WANTED: Monique Lhuillier Dress In Alencon Lace

Hi all!

Hoping to find a Lhuillier gown done in alencon lace. Specifically looking for "Lolita" or "Scarlet" designs, but will consider others as well!
Posted by Nicole; updated 10/19/07

Have you tried looking at the watters brides line? they have an alencon lace halter (style 1048b) that`s similiar to "lolita", only cheaper. I have one in a size 10 brand new that i`m trying to get rid of. I originally wanted a monique lhuillier, but found the watters dress and fell in love. Now the lace doesn`t really go well with my ceremony and reception locations.
Posted by cat; updated 10/23/07

I am definitely interested in your watters dress. Can you email me please?
Thanks!
Jzieglerrd@yahoo.com
Posted by Jessica; updated 10/25/07

Hello Jessica I saw that you are interested on a lace gown and I wanted to let you know that I`m selling a gown the designer is ROMONA KEVEZA Style # 558 the retail price for this gown is $5160+ tax I`m selling it for $1200 and I will like to offer you free shipping if you like the dress. I attched some pictures of the gown and also the description

This gown is from the Romona Keveza colletion 100% Authentic.

It has never been altered and doesn`t have any stains.

It has never been worn to a wedding, it wasn`t a store model but I bought it off the rack. To me is in perfect condition. And Very Very Beautiful....

It`s a sz 10 Bust 36 Waist 28 Hips 40 Hollow to Hem is about 58-60"

Romona Keveza

Romona Keveza is an acclaimed fashion talent in the bridal industry. Her gowns were featured in a lavish new wedding book Legendary Brides that spotlights the 20th century`s most famous brides. The book is written by Letitia Baldrige, Jacqueline Kennedy`s social secretary during the Kennedy administration, and now America`s leading expert on etiquette and manners. Sold as is.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Romona Keveza; updated 10/26/07

Hi, I am selling my ML Miranda dress in size 6 if you are interested. My email is Finnegan2955B@gmail.com. TKs
Posted by Bridget McGovern; updated 11/12/07

Hi I am selling my Monique Lhuillier Dress "Lola" all in Alecon Lace. Originally a size 8, I had it altered to fit a size 2-4. Email me for pictures lnguyen44@gmail.com Thanks
Posted by Lana; updated 11/18/07

I am selling my monique lhuiller swan lake wedding dress. It is a size 10 and was altered to Fit someone 5`3" with 3 inch heels. Was also taken in a bit so is about an 8, but is able to be taken back to a 10 if needed. This dress retails $4500.00 will sell for $800.00. Thanks. My email is Michelle M Garry @ Gmail . Com (no spaces)
Posted by Michelle; updated 11/23/07

Hi - I`m selling a new (without tags) Alencon lace ML gown called "Gardenia" in ivory, size 10. I can send pics if you`re interested...was a sample, but has been cleaned and is ready to walk down the aisle. Please email me at brittabarts@hotmail.com if you`d like more details...thanks!
Posted by Britta; updated 12/17/07