Chocolate Brown And Tiffany Blue Wedding

Hi. I am also planning a chocolate brown and tiffany blue wedding for June 2008. I am in the process now of having my bridesmaids fitted and purchasing a gown. I have considered chocolate brown and champagne, with tiffany blue as the accent color which I think would be nice. I need ideas on cheap but nice wedding favors, decorations, etc. I want to use candles and fake hydrangeas(blue) in my table centerpieces. I am open to any ideas of anyone else who is also using this theme for ceremony and reception decoration ideas or someone located in hampton/newport news va experienced in wedding planning/coordination...also need suggestions for colors for flowers.
Posted by Tamika; updated 10/18/07

Visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com. We have over 700 favors and gifts. We have recently added blue and brown coasters which are inexpensive and would go with your theme. Please look at our linen albums too which are a beautiful gift for the bride and groom or for the parents of the bride or groom. Email us with any quesitons....we are always happy to help.

Visit our page for more info: The Favorite Place

Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 10/18/07

I am also using Tiffany Blue,Chocolate,and White in my wedding in September 08. I am using silk flowers in my centerpieces and bouquets. I am also looking for some favor ideas i have come across a couple like Favor boxes filled with candy,or cookies in the shape of wedding cakes or dresses. I hope everything goes well for you and congrats on the wedding
Posted by Jasmine; updated 10/27/07

Please let me know what you did for decorations. I`m using the same colors and my wedding date is 9/22/2012. I need everything!!!
Posted by Kim; updated 04/04/11