Sottero & Midgley SSM5049

Has anyone tried this dress on in their size? I can only find it in a larger size and am worried about the fit. Also, has anyone found it at a discount? (I am looking at ordering a size 4 or 6 ... Does anyone have one they would like to sell?)
Posted by Heather; updated 10/17/07

Are you still looking for this dress?
Posted by Laura; updated 05/14/08

I have a size 4 that I am willing to sell. Please email me
Posted by Laura; updated 05/15/08

Laura, I am interested in size 4 - how do i get in touch with you?
Posted by Chihiro; updated 05/16/08

Please email me at aug08bride@yahoo.com
Posted by Laura; updated 05/16/08

Is the size 4 still available for sale? If so can you email me?
Posted by Kathleen Brown; updated 05/28/08

What is your email address?
Posted by Laura; updated 05/28/08

Kathleennbrown@yahoo.com
Posted by Kathleen Brown; updated 05/28/08

Is this still available? What color and price? If not can I contact the person who bought it as my weeding is not until June 2009.
Posted by Terri; updated 06/05/08

I have the dress in size 4. Please email me at aug08bride@yahoo.com for more info. Thanks!
Posted by Laura; updated 06/06/08

I am looking for the Sottero and Midgley Wedding Dress SSM5049 in a size 10 and in the silk white color.
Posted by Melissa; updated 12/05/08

I am looking for the Sottero and Midgley Wedding Dress SSM5049 in a size 8 or 10 in the silk white color.
Posted by Melissa; updated 12/05/08

Just wondering you may be interested in custom made the wedding gown in any style you like. If so, please visit our website at http://www.juliusbridal.com to see our works and details, or see our feedbacks at http://www.juliusbridal.com/forums. They are all high quality materials and professionally made. We do custom style orders as well. Showroom is also available for appointment only if you are near New York. Please google us if you want to see our feedbacks from previous buyers.

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Mimi; updated 12/07/08

Hi! I`m also looking for the Sottero & Midgley in a size 6, champagne or ivory. Thanks!
Posted by MIV; updated 12/27/10

I have this dress. It`s US $286.99.
Http://www.buyer100.com/product.php?productid=40516&cat=0&page=1
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Janna; updated 12/28/10