Waited Til The Last Min. Now I’m Panicking.

Ok, so I`m mixed. I`m half black & my mom is my black parent & I been raised with her since my parents got divorced a long time ago. I still talk to my dad & see him & stuff though. So anyway, we had never really talked about me having a quince until I told my mom that my friend who is Puerto Rican was inviting me to her quince then my mom started asking me all these questions & if I was having one or not. I just feel like everything is happening so suddenly and I just don`t want my 15 to have passed and I didn`t have a party & then I regret it for the rest of my life. & all of my Latina friends have been talking about their quinces lately & I don`t know what I should do. My b-day is in 4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by A. Barros; updated 10/07/07

Oh yea, & please only serious responses. I`m really serious. Please anwer.
Posted by A. Barros; updated 10/07/07

There is still plenty of time . . . I carry Quince sets that include the bible, guest book and album. I also carry low priced supplies to make your centerpieces and favours. If you would like more information email foryourfiesta@yahoo.com

Visit our page for more info: Recuerdos Y Mas

Posted by Sonia; updated 10/08/07

It is not uncommon to push up the date of your event from your birthday, many quinceaneras and sweet 16`s get the date adjusted for weather or other reasons. I could see how your mother and yourself could be confused on where to begin planning. I recently assisted a Quince Girl who is half black and hispanic and was raised by her afro american grandparents. The party went great and her family was delighted with experiencing a whole new culture. Let us know if you would like planning services from Tiaras And Tacones. We are here to help.

Visit our page for more info: Tiaras & Tacones Quince/Sweet 16 Party Planning

Posted by Quince planner; updated 01/22/08