Quinceanera

I need someone to tell me the meaning of each gift given to the quinceanera. I know the last doll is to be passed to her little sister as she goes from girl to a young woman...anyways...if anyone knows the meaning for the earrings, necklace and rings...
Posted by Lizanne; updated 09/25/07

The Quinceanera `s Tiara - Denotes a "princess" before God and the world. Also signifies a triumph over childhood and the ability to face the challenges ahead.

The Quinceanera `s Scepter - An symbol of authority and responsibility now being given to the Quinceanera.

The Quinceanera `s Bracelet or Ring - Represents the neverending circle of life. It symbolizes the unending stage of womanhood and the quinceanera`s abilities and future contributions.

The Quinceanera `s Earrings - A reminder to listen to the word of God and the world and to always hear and respond to the world around her.

The Quinceanera `s Cross or Medal - Signifies faith in God, in herself, and in the world.

The Quinceanera `s Bible - Important resources to keep the word of God in the life of the Quinceanera.
Posted by Gracie; updated 09/25/07

Quinceneara gifts and their meanings are as follws:
Earrings - to hear God`s word
Necklace - to proclaim her Christianity
Ring or bracelet - to Proclaim God`s neverending love
Crown (tiara) - designates her a queen before God
Bible/Prayer book - to keep God`s Word in her life
Posted by diana; updated 09/26/07