Monique Lhuillier Estee Halter Lace Top -As Worn By Pink

Beautiful Estee Alencon Lace Halter Top for sale (just the top only). - $800 or best offer

Worn by Pink for her wedding & recently featured on the cover of “Here Comes the Guide” Magazine.

A classic and rare Monique Lhuillier Top that is beautiful, sexy & classy. Made of the best French alencon lace & silk.

I bought this top at the Monique Lhuillier Flagship store in Beverly Hills. It was at a sample sale, but the top is NOT a sample. It is in ready-to-wear condition (size 10). I was in the first group to go in, and this Estee top was the highest priced of all her lace tops to reflect the style, condition & quality. There is however a small rip on the top part of the halter but because only the first layer was snagged (second layer is perfect) and the material is lace – you cannot tell that something is wrong unless you look at it very closely (I can email pictures).

The top was professionally dry-cleaned at a drycleaner’s that Monique Lhuillier uses. It was also never altered nor worn to a wedding. The Monique Lhuillier tag is also perfect!

Measurements:
Bust: measured flat – 28” (size 10)
Length: 21.5” (from neck)

Size on Dress Label: 10

24 hour return policy. Once buyer receives item, buyer has 24 hours to notify me of whether buyer will keep the item. Buyer must then ship top so that seller receives top within 3 days. Shipping costs and $10 service fee will not be refunded.

Will Ship To:
Anywhere. In US, priority will cost $15 & Express Mail will cost $25. Buyer must pay for insurance (to be determined) or bear risk of loss/damage.

Outside of US: please inquire about prices.

Accepted Payment Methods:
Paypal only
Posted by Jenny; updated 09/13/07

Hello~ I am interested in the lace halter top. I am concerned about the tear that you mentioned and would appreciate it if you could email me a few pictures from different angles - preferably a close up of the tear. Thank you !
Posted by Jennifer; updated 09/30/07

Thanks for your interest. I will glady send you pictures.
Thanks!
Posted by EK; updated 10/01/07

Please let me know if you still have this item for sale. I see that it has been quite a few years since you were selling it. But in the event that you still have it, please let me know. Thank you, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 07/02/13