Mossy Oak

My daughter is getting married March 08 and they are doing mossy oak them(every thing)but her dress she want to have some mossy oak the dress is going to be off white need help on where to find mossy oak wedding stuff.
Posted by woodard; updated 09/13/07

Http://www.partypop.com/Vendors/4117962.htm go to this web sight and you will find a Mossy Oak wedding dress that I think you will like .. Let me know how it turns out I am doing the same theme for my wedding in July of 2008 would love to see some pictures or any ideas you might have for me ... Here is my personal email address scarllettfeverr@yahoo.com GOOD LUCK
Posted by Scarlett; updated 09/15/07

Here are several links I found when I was researching making a wedding gown with camo satin as an accent color. Links are:

Https://s.p10.hostingprod.com/@www.theformalsportsman.com/ssl/photo.htm

Http://www.magicmud.com/wedding%20cake%20topper%20custom%20made%20for%20duck%20hunter.htm

Http://www.askginka.com/themes/huntingtheme.htm

And if you `google` camo wedding accessories you will find a number of sites selling these. I have them also through one of the companies I order from: Hortense Hewitt...and would be happy to help and give you discounted prices off retail. Also, I have seen camo accessories on Ebay too.

Thanks to the previous bride who recommended my website for camo accented wedding gowns too!

Visit our page for more info: White Lace and Promises

Posted by JoAnne; updated 09/16/07

There is the website campformal.com that has wedding gowns n bribemaids dresses. I hope this helps!
Posted by Crystal; updated 09/23/09