Candy Poems For Birthday

Hi....I`m having a party for a 50th birthday, and over the summer I was at a party that used 2 big pieces of cardboard, and they made a poem out of it using diffrent candy bars, gum, and other treats...the only problem is I cannot remember the poem.....PLEASE HELP... Thanks...Jill
Posted by Jill; updated 09/12/07

I know you would probably rather have a 100 GRAND so you could go on a shopping SPREE, but PAYDAY hasn`t been GOOD & PLENTY. For this RIESEN I`ve decided to be a SMARTIE and come up with another way to show you what a SWEETTART you are.

I love it when we are CAREFREE and act like NERDS. You might think all those SUGAR DADDIES out there SNICKER and think you are an AIRHEAD, but they are probably just thinking that you must be MOUNDS of fun to be around because you act like such a GOOBER. Any guy would be a DUM DUM not to see what a HOT TAMALE you are.

To me you are a LIFESAVER. You are there for me no matter how NUTRAGEOUS the problem is. And I hope you know you can always count on me in a CRUNCH. I love you to PIECES!

HUGS and KISSES,
(your name here)
Posted by Debbie; updated 01/29/08

I made a candy bar card for my sister a few years ago and it goes like this.
You`ll probably hear some SNICKERS about turning 50, you might not feel like going down that ROCKY ROAD or learning to MAMBA at your age. So tell all the NERDS that tease you, to go to MARS! Tell them your still young enough to SKOR & that sex at your age is GOOD & PLENTY, as long as your MOUNDS stay in place and your WHATCHAMACALLIT still works! But hey, even at your age, naked hot tubbin can still be a FUN DIP! So, Happy 50th we hope this big PAYDAY brings you presents that are WHOPPERS and that you`ll be your BIG HUNK`S little KITKAT.

Hope it is not too late for your party.
Posted by Brenda; updated 07/29/08

I made a pail with candy, silly string, glow sticks and gum and a candy poem on it for her birthday, it came out really cute I took lines from all these poems and put them into one.

Your life so far has been a SPREE of pure ALMOND JOY! You are MOUNDS of fun and always make me SNICKER and ROLOver because you are SILLY just like me. On your EXTRA special day we can travel to New YORK or the MILKYWAY and see a STARBURST as you ORBIT. You are such a LIVESAVER because you are always there to talk to. Celebrate by doing the TWIX dance with GLOW STICKS. I love you so much, I get the SKITTLES when I’m with you! Enjoy and CRUNCH up this pail with my best wishes. There are many GOOD&PLENTY years ahead of you!
Hugs & KISSES!
Posted by Sara; updated 06/23/11

I am want to make a retirement candy bar poster for my sister and I would like help making one I have found some but they sound like they are from people she works with and I am a sister wanting to make this.
Posted by Cindy; updated 09/24/12

I simply couldn`t depart your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the standard info an individual supply for your guests? Is going to be back regularly in order to inspect new posts. Dgeaaakgbdgccbce
Posted by Smitha; updated 06/12/14

I am making a candy poster for a girl that is my coworker using mentos sweetarts snickers nut roll fun dip air heads whoppers and necco I don`t even know what to say using these and help would be appreciated
Posted by Teisha; updated 11/20/14