Craft Ideas For 10th Birthday Party

I am trying to find some interesting craft ideas to use for my daughters 10th birthday. There will be about 15 children there, if anyone has any exciting craft ideas which will not be too difficult for 10 year olds please let me know. I am from Sunderland, Tyne & Wear.
Posted by Heather; updated 09/04/07

You should get a Fused Glass Art Kit! They are so much fun and you can’t believe how beautiful the finished projects come out. You and your friends can make real glass necklace-pendants or sun catchers. The kits come with all of the supplies, tools and instructions necessary to make 20 projects for less than $10 per person!

Visit our page for more info: Glass Art Projects~Firework Studio

Posted by Genna; updated 09/08/07

Heather,

A great idea is to buy plain t-shirts (any color will do), and have the children decorate them with stencils and markers (make sure they are fabric markers). We did a sleepover party and all children made "nightshirts". The stencils we had on hand were for stars and the moon, to tie into the theme of the sleepover. If you would like any further ideas, do not hesitate to e-mail us at cdparties@gmail.com. Good Luck!

Visit our page for more info: Can Do Parties

Posted by Cyndee; updated 09/10/07

Check out my website. You can buy items for the girls to make their own stuffed animals. It`s fun. It`s easy. It will keep them occupied throguht out the night. Add blank white t-shirts & buy fabric markers & they can decorate their own t-shirts for their new animals. Www.mynoahparties.com

Visit our page for more info: Noah's Ark - Independent Rep. #9

Posted by Elena; updated 09/14/07