Help

I am planning a quinceanera its going to be in agoust 2003 , I barely decided i was having one yesturday is it too late. I want mine to be unique so i had the idea of chosing red black adn white as colors should I ? MY guys are going to be wearing zoot suits. How many damas should i have i want 7 but my mom wants 14 what should i do. ANy good songs please help me ANd email me at twinklegurl99@yahoo.com if u have any ideas thanks
Posted by erica; updated 04/15/03

I don`t think that it will be impossible to get a Quince set up in 4 months- by now you should have the following confirmed (church, reception site, photographer, florist, bakery, and invitations ordered) also you should know what your attendants are going to wear and get the dresses ordered. Begin your invitaiton list, choose the decorations and music for both the ceremony and reception.
I hope this helps. I found a Quince planner that I am following for my daughters Quince in August 2003.
As for the # of ppl you will have for attendants- my daughter and I had the same situation- I wanted 7 she wanted 14; keep talking to your mom and give her your reasons as to why you only want 7 damas -Good luck
Posted by yngrandma; updated 04/15/03