*~*~*~*~*~*~PLEASE HELP ME *(English Version)

Oaky I know many of you has had or is going to have a quinceanera. Well, for my Spanish class I am doing a huge report on Quinceaneras and I need as much info as you know of so that I can use it for my project. I promise to give you credit in my project so please include your first name and state that your from. I`ll take anything from videos to pictures to invitations that you used , music that you used, dance steps, music, themes, absolutly anything you have thats abouta quinceanera I use it. Please help me! This is not some knid of scam this is real life here! I`m a 14 year old girl from Tennessee. My email address is Rac9ool@aol.com. You can IM me to which reminds me, if you can chat on IM online PLEASE LET ME INTERVIEW YOU about your expierences with quinceanera celebrations. Thank You so much
Posted by Rachel; updated 04/13/03

I don`t have a aol acct but I have a hotmail (msn) account so if you get one, let me know I am planning my daughters Quince for Aug 2003 and its been an experience- teaching this tradition to the communtiy
Posted by yngrandma; updated 04/13/03

What is ur aol sn u can interview me im going to be in a quinceneara and ive been really close to the peroson doing it. I know alot its going to be this saturday if u want i can get pictures for u too
Posted by bridget; updated 04/15/03