Pregnant Bride

HELP! I have to plan the party but the bride is pregnant! Also the bridal party doesnt really know each other and the bride wants it just to be us. Plus to top it all off 3 of the 6 of us are under age! i really am at a loss here! Help!!!!
Posted by Sammie; updated 08/15/07

First of all, the best thing to do is to have a brial party "get together" to know each other. This way, everyone will get to know eachother and be able to know what each one will be responsible for. Next, as for the pregnant bride, you have a few factors to think about: How pregnant is the bride? Do people know? Was there a wedding planned before the bride became pregnant? All of these factor into how you will plan the wedding for her. Finally, for the underage bridal party members, you can include them and their parents in the get together. If they are at least 18 years old, they can participate on their own. If you plan on having a bachelorette party and they are under 18, do not invite them, but be sure to include them in the rest of the festivities. If the bride is far along in her pregnancy and everyone knows, consider a bridal baby shower and have fun with it. Hope this helps. Feel free to contact me for more assistance if you like.
Posted by ERika; updated 08/17/07