Pink J-Lo Maid In Manhattan Dress For Sale

I am selling the pink Maid In Manhattan dress for $275, if you are looking for a prom dress! Just let me know!
Posted by Stefanie; updated 07/27/07

Hi, i would love to have this dress as i want to wear it when i get married next year.could you send me a pic,i am a size 4 .this would mean the world to me as it was our first date and this was the movie we saw.thank you
Posted by debbie mcghee; updated 07/27/07

Can u please forward me a pic of the dress and sizes etc many thanks
Posted by Becca; updated 11/23/07

My prom is coming up soon and i would love to wear this dress. Could u foward me a picture and sizes. Thank you
Posted by cathy; updated 04/13/08

Hi, i have searched for the longest time to try and find a copy of the maid in manhattan dress do you know of any one who may have one for sale? thanks for any help you can offer.
Posted by bev williams; updated 05/29/08

Hi, please could u send me all the details and a picture of the gown in the film maid in manhattan
Thankyou so much
Posted by Natalie; updated 10/25/08

Do you still have the above dress for sale - after 2 years of looking I still havnt found one and my daughters prom is in 2 months she is a uk size 10 - if yes could you send a picture PLEASE

Thanks forever

H
Posted by heather short; updated 04/20/09

Is there any dresses left? I`m so keen to buy it. What does it look like?
Posted by Maddison; updated 03/23/10

Hi, i am extremely interested in this dress and have wanted it since i saw it. My prom is at the end of this year if you could forward the information about it, size etc. Thanks C x
Posted by Clarisse Morieux; updated 09/23/10

Hello! i`m very very interested in getting this dress for my prom which is in june 2011. Please contact me!
Posted by Brianna Parker; updated 01/26/11