Lazaro Ivory Wedding Gown 3153 For Sale

I am selling a prestine LAZARO style #LZ3153 wedding gown that has never been worn or altered, it is strapless and made out of Ivory silk razmire, it has a ruched sweetheart bodice that has jeweled crystal trim accents, a side gathered princess skirt, and chapel train. The dress has a low back with a built-in bra, there is a back zipper that is covered by small satin buttons. I purchased this dress at the beginning of this year at Bridal Etc. For $3500, it was the sample so I received $200 off. I have already had the dress dry cleaned and it is in perfect condition and amazing, the material and beadwork is only to be expected from a very high end label such as Lazaro. The back of the skirt is gathered with a chapel train. It is a European size 10, which is more a size 6-8. My measurements are chest 35/36 C, waist 28 and hips 39, this dress has NOT been altered at all and it can still be made smaller or larger. It is a soft Ivory color, not yellowish at all, it`s hard to see how beautiful the fabric and color is in these pictures, it has a slight sheen to it, but it is not shiny (the pictures look shinier than it is). This dress is pristine, it fits amazing and is very flattering. Maybe there is a Lazaro dealer in your area that you could view it at? Please feel free to ask any questions or if you would like a more detailed picture of any part of the dress just let me know. Guaranteed authentic or your money back. Bid with confidence, I have 100% positive feedback. You can see this dress on Lazaro`s website at:

Http://www.lazarobridal.com/laz_b/display_dress.php?imageno=3513&multimatch=x

I hope someone out there will love it as much as I do :)
Posted by Paulie Knowles; updated 07/24/07

Hello is this gown still for sale? i did not see any photos from your post? can you let me know where you are located? i`m in Huntington beach in California.

Thanks!
Denise
Posted by Denise; updated 02/14/08

Is this dress still for sale?

Thanks
Julie

Posted by Julie; updated 02/08/12

Is this dress still available?
Posted by Dru; updated 02/09/12

Is this dress still available?
Posted by Dru; updated 02/09/12