I NEED HELP

I DONT KNOW WHAT COLOR MY DRESS SHOULD BE ... CAN U HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by jovana; updated 07/19/07

The traditional colors are white or pink, you should go with those. If you need anymore help email me at kraziebaebi4lfe@gmail.com
Posted by karen; updated 07/19/07

While pink and white may be the "traditional" colors, that doesn`t mean that you absolutly HAVE to go with that color scheme. If you have a favorite color , or a color that looks really good on you, go with that. I`d suggest going dress shopping and just browsing around to get some ideas. You could make an appointment at David`s Bridal to just look around. They also have cunsoltants who can help you browse. The mall is usually a great place as well. There might even be something in a prom shop (they don`t alway JUST have prom looking stuff, they also have things appropriate for quince`s). Try on some dresses to see what styles look good on you and flatter your body type. Try them on to see what colors look good on you. You could even go to a home depot and have a look at the color swatches (the papers colored to match the paint) to get some ideas about colors (what colors you like and which ones look nice together). Maybe go to www.google.com/images and type in "Quinceanera gowns", or just the word quinceaneras. You could even try typing in "wedding" (get creative with the wording). Look at the David`s Bridal website (www.DavidsBridal.com). The internet has tons of stuff. They also have Quince planning books w/ pictures that are really helpful. That`s where i got my colors from. My colors where White, red and gold by the way. Those three colors looks REALLY beautiful together too. A friend of mine used Baby blue and white for her party, which by the way also look very nice to gether. My dress was white and her`s was Baby blue. But your dress doesn`t have to be a solid color. I`ve seen quince dresses that are white and blue, red and white, white with a few red roses sewn on a drape. The most important thing to remember is that this is YOUR quinceanera. You DON`T HAVE to follow tradition. Tailor it to what works best for YOU and what fits YOUR personality and what YOU like. Use a solid color YOU like, or mix and match colors YOU like. Go with what fits YOU!!!

Hope I`ve helped you.

Signed,
Quince Girl. Been there, Done that!
Posted by Ben Ther, Dun It; updated 07/20/07

The pink, gold color make the bride mor attractive. If you need more advice, pls contact me at meimeima@yahoo.com.
Posted by nancy; updated 07/22/07