Guy Girl Party Parents Will Be There Like In The House

Im having a girl guy summer party i need games but not like gay games like fun ones but not little kiddish but not to many make out games cas` my mom and my friends mom will be there in the house[outsidesparty] but occasionally coming out to check on us. I need games i know all the kissing and make out games and stuff but i need others and not just like games like stuff to keep the party busy and not boring i dont want people leaving saying oh that party sucked like i need them to leave saying that party was awsomee and being the party of the year liek summer one i dont have a pool im gonna do liek slip and slide water balloons dancing sprinkler twister truth or dare and camoflauge...... I need more its gonna be around a 3-4 hour party so no one can get boreddd haha!!! the party is in like 4 days and i need advice qucik !!! my party will start like in the day nightish it will be light but getting dark. This is a 13-14 party so no gay little kid games pleasee. Please help as soon as you can. Thanks - tia
Posted by tia williams; updated 07/19/07

Hi tia

I saw your message and i might have something that can help if u like poker or something u could set up tables and one would be like blackjack another texas holdem or you could make it gold fish or something any way u could play with m&ms and whoever gets the most m&ms during the game gets a prize like a big hershey kiss or something and them rotate anyway hope this helps i did it last year and everyone liked it good luck
Posted by lindsay; updated 07/20/07