I Need Advice!

Ok so my damas want to pick their color and they decided to have alot of different colors like pastel colors u noe like light pink light yellow and stuff like that, but idk if that will look ok?

What do ya`ll think?
Posted by cesi; updated 07/18/07

It depends on the color you have. If its the traditional white or pink then do light blue or green.
If you need anymore help email me at kraziebaebi4lfe@Gmail.com
Posted by karen; updated 07/19/07

Me personally I don`t like the way the rainbow colors look..i say stick with one color hues..but if thats what YOU want then go ahead..its not up to your damas to plan your 15 for you..so if they don`t like what you pick oh well..its your choice not theirs
Posted by Leticia; updated 07/21/07

I think that it`s your quinceanera. They`re ur friends and if you explain to them that you love them and respect their opinions, and that the colors do look good, but ur not sure if they`ll work for this occasion. Explain to them that you changed your mind and that YOU would like to pick the color, but that you will take into consideration their SUGGESTIONS,but your not garunteeing that those are the colors that you will chose. Explain also that you will try and pick a color (or colors if you want more than one) which will look good on all of them. I don`t know them or you, but I`d say if they`re REALLY your frends that they`ll understand. Make clear to them that your not trying to upset them, or make them feel bad. But you would prefer to choose the color/colors for the damas. Unless you think you and your friends could all get together and mutually deside on a color/colors that both you and they like (but seeing as it`s your quince, you opinion is the one that really counts). Be assertive but gental. Assertive in wut you need to say but gental in the way which you present/word it. For example if you don`t like something, instead of saying "that ideas stupid and i absolutly hate it." try saying something like "well that`s an option, but i don`t really think that it would work for me/fits my taste/it`s not my style/taste/ i don`t really like it FOR ME/its not rite FOR ME." make sure that you enphisize that its not a bad idea but its just not rite for YOU because this might make them feel like it`s not bad, it just not rite 4 u. You know. Like i said before, be assertive but gental, and by gental i dont mean be a flake, because people then might not get that your telling them YOU DON`T LIKE/WANT IT and think your just giving and idea. Make sure your gental but that your making your point VERY clear (but in a nice way). Hope i`ve helped.
Posted by Ben Ther, Dun It; updated 07/21/07

GURL FIRST OF ALL ITZ UR 15`S NOT THERES YOU PICK THE COLORS YOU LIKE AND IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEN THATS THEM ITZ UR DAY AND IT SHOULD BE DONE UR WAY !!! PLUS EVERYONE HAS DIFFRENT TASTE NOT EVERYONE LIKES THE SAME THING !!!! IF YOU LIKE THOSE COLORS THEN GO FOR IT IT YOU WANT 10 DIFFRENT COLORS THEN GO FOR THAT GURL IF YOU LIKE IT AND YOU THINK IT LOOKS GOOD THEN THATS ALL THAT MATTERS !!!!! BE YOU !!!!! BE DIFFRENT !!!!! IF ANY THING TEXT ME BACK AT JSKELETONN@YAHOO.COM OO MY NAME IS AURA LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by AURA; updated 07/21/07