Liancarlo 3821 4 Sale

I am getting married on 08.11.07. I am going to sell my reception dress afterwards.

It is a Liancarlo silk tafetta mermaid style cut gown with a low back. The ribboning on the skirt was hand cut. My measurements are as follows: 34C, 27 waist, 37 hips. The gown is a natural silk white. It is very light weight and comfortable. I am wearing crystal and pearl jewelry with the dress, accented with ostrich feather headpiece.

You may view the dress immediately online by going to www.liancarlo.com. It is under the bridal category, #3821.

The dress retails for over $4k. I would like to sell it for a possible $1200.00.

Please post your email if you would like to see additional pictures.

Thank you for reading my ad.
Posted by Samantha; updated 07/18/07

I am not sure if you are still interested in selling this gown...but I tried it on as well and absolutely loved it! Where do you live? I am interested in purchasing the gown but would want to try it on to be sure that it would fit...looking at the measurements we are very similar...but just to be sure. Please let me know if it is still available. Thanks!
Jamie Camblin
Posted by Jamie; updated 08/02/07

I tired this dress on last night at Renee Strauss and it is definately the one! I would be thrilled to purchase it once your wedding is over. Please let me know if it is still available and if you could send some additional details/info I would appreciate it. Best wishes on this weekend!
Posted by LPW; updated 08/07/07

Have you already sold this dress? I am interested in purchasing it if you have not already sold it.
Posted by Krista; updated 04/23/08

Do you still have this gown...
I am interested

Thanks
Posted by jess; updated 06/28/08

Do you still own this gown?? I`m interested!!

Please let me know. Thanks. Erika
Posted by Erika; updated 08/06/08

Please let me know if this dress is still available!
Posted by eden; updated 02/27/09

Hi,

I`m also very interested in knowing if you still have this gown. I realize your original post date was quite a while ago but would still appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you!

Rebecca
Posted by Rebecca; updated 03/12/09

Hi, I want your dress! It sounds perfect for me, can you let me know the measurements, price and send some pics to eden dot epling at gmail dot com,that would be wonderful! Thanks!
Posted by eden; updated 03/28/09

I have this dress in a size 10, in white. The only alteration was to the bust, which was slightly taken in (I`m a 34 C) and a bustle was added. I can send more photos on request. Thank you.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Claudine; updated 05/03/09

Hi,

Please email - i`ve been looking for this dress for months! I`d love more info!

Rebecca
Posted by rebecca; updated 05/07/09

Hi there -

I have a Liancarlo style# 3856 in great condition. Here is the decription http://www.bravobride.com/ItemViewer.php?iid=`white-mermaid-designerlian-carlo-31990`
Posted by melanie; updated 05/20/10

Hi Leliana,

I have a Lian Carlo size 4 for sale. It was altered to a street size 2.

Http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/16410/Lian-Carlo-3821-Size-2.html
Posted by Lerin; updated 08/10/10

Does anyone have one they want do sell. I sold mine and want it back :( Size 2 or 4
Posted by Nicole; updated 05/03/17