My Sweet 16

Hey Guys, =]
Its My Sweet 16 Next Month. And I Came Across This Site Just Surfing The Web For Party Ideas.
I Need A Really Guud Dress Up Theme For My Party.
E.G Pimps And Hoes (But Everyone Does It)
Anyone Got Any Ideas ?
Would Be Really Helpful.
Something That Is Original, I Can`t Think Of Anything.
Its Guys And Gurls Btw.

Thanks For Your Help =]
X
Posted by RACHIE =]; updated 07/17/07

Hey, well i`m not having atheme but i know someone that had like a medival theme which turned out intersting with like the castles and princesses type thing. Umm. Also old fashioned hollywood like marilyn monroe, or hollywood today. I almost did that. Also maybe you can do like around the world and base it around cities like paris, rome, venice, london, new york. Or jsut pick one city. Yeha hope that helps :)

Also, if you have any good candle songs, especially for aunts and uncles and cousins, let me know, i`m having lots of trouble with those in particular.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 07/17/07

Hey =]
Thanks Heaps. I`ll Have A Think And Keep On Deciding. I Didn`t Reliese Organising My Birthday Would Be So Much Work. I Guess I`m Just A Plan Freak.
Sorry I Don`t Know Of Any. But I`ll Ask Around And See If My Friends Can Help You Out =]

X
Posted by RACHIE =]; updated 07/18/07

Okay, thanks. And My party is actually in like 3weeks and i know. As its approaching, I never realized how much i really had to do. Its quite an ordeal. But it`ll all be worth it in the end!!
Posted by stephanie; updated 07/21/07