WANTED- MAGGIE SOTTERO DYNASTY SIZE 14 16 18 20

Hi There-
I am looking for a Maggie Sottero ynasty gown. Since its a corset back I can wear sizes 14, 16, 18, 20, 22. Please let me know if you have one.

If you have a replica thats ok too.

Or another dress that is similar with cap sleeves. Any color. Thank You so much
Posted by lorna; updated 07/15/07

Looking for a Maggie Sottero Dynasty dress with cap sleeves. Size 14 16 18 20 22. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks
Posted by Lorna; updated 07/19/07

If you would post your email address I will send you pictures of the Dynasty that I have.

Thanks so much!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/23/07

Hi There-
Yes please email me some pictures and info on your dynasty gown. Its my DREAM gown. Also what are you asking for it? Blessings Lorna

Lornandan@gmail.com
Posted by Lorna; updated 07/23/07

I have my maggie sottero dynasty wedding dress for sale on ebay I was a size 16 on my wedding day, obviuosly because of the corset back there is a lot of scope for differing size. I`m 5.4 and wore 2.5inch heels on the day. If your interested please email me. I have placed a reserved price of £500, the dress was £1200 new - so a bargin. I have tried to paste a link to dress, but have failed - I hope you can find it on ebay
Posted by Sandra; updated 03/13/11

I know I can help you send me an email ella-20102010@hotmail.com congratulations on your engagement.
Posted by Jozell; updated 03/14/11