Quineanera Poems

I want to have an invitation with a unique poem on it, but the problem is that im not very good with stuff like that
Please help
Posted by yasi; updated 07/13/07

So you didn`t like my poem??????????????????????? JUST ASKING!!!!!!
Posted by Thalia; updated 07/13/07

Wait where`d u get that!? thats the first bulletin i ever posted i loved your poem thank you muchos
Do u have a myspace?
Posted by yasi; updated 07/14/07

If u got ur poem can ur share ur or some ides i having my quince but having trouble
Posted by vianey; updated 07/16/07

Www.myspace.com/truebluechicanax3
Posted by thalia; updated 07/16/07

Wat is it about
Posted by yasi; updated 07/17/07

Hey thalia i see your very good at poems so if u can plz help me out i need it for mis quince anos and so yea....i love the color pink...my name is valeria.....i dont really have a theme for my quince and yea i dont want it THAT long but jus a normal length....i love music and yea watever u can come up with is really good! just plz help!!!
Posted by valley; updated 08/07/07

I need help I am looking for a lovely poem for my neice to read on the day of her quinceanera (Saturday) good luck to me right????? I am hopeful. Does anyone have anything I can use. I need one in english and spanish. I was looking for a speech. Or a poem.
Posted by Silvia; updated 08/07/07

Thalia seeing the reaction on poems for the other girls u seem talented i would love u make a poem please!!! i dont have i theme i would like it 2 be in the middle not too long or not too short i would like the poem to be in spanish and about me turning into a young lady and my love towards my parents and that i apreciate their effort 4 makin me this party!!!!!!!!!thanx :]
Posted by kassandra; updated 01/17/08

Hey thalia im srry 4 botherin u... Buh i need a poem 4 muh 15 invitation kan u plz plz help muh?? well muh theme r stars kolors blue n green dnt want it dhat long buh neither dhat short enlglish or spanish would be fine perfer english plz um if u kan make it rhyme dhat would b better n i want somethin like since a little girl till diz dai of muh 15...
Posted by jenni!; updated 10/09/09

Hi :)
I`m having a quinceanera and I need a poem to go on the invitation.
Can anybody help me?
And I would also like a speech..
I`m not very creative!
Posted by Cassandra; updated 06/06/10

I write songs but I started with poetry. Visit my website and email me. I might have something to share of interest. Gmara

Visit our page for more info: G-Mara Productions ~ Quinceanera Music

Posted by Gmara; updated 06/06/10