Maggie Sottero Eleganza Wanted!!

Anyone have a new dress?
Posted by Zee; updated 07/12/07

I also bought my dress from Adele`s for much cheaper - it is the off the shoulder version, though. We also got 20% off our invitations and other accessories we bought there - she is very helpful and I would recommend her to anyone. As far as the taking in of gowns, I heard you should not go above two sizes larger, so best of luck finding a smaller size! If anyone else is looking for a size 10 or knows someone - my dress is diamond w/ champagne overlay, off the shoulders.
Posted by Lori; updated 07/12/07

I have a beautiful Maggie Sottero Eleganza dress for sale if anyone is interested please contact ASAP. I had it on 4 hours so it`s in excellent condition as beautiful as the day I bought it. Size 12. My dimensions are 36"chest, 28" waist, 36" hip if that helps any. Someone told me it`s like a size 8 in regular dresses because wedding dresses run different. I paid $1,400 new but I`ll drop a lot , so let me know what your bid is and best offer wins.
Posted by Karen; updated 11/27/07

Is anyone that replied here still selling their Eleganza? And if so, how much are you asking???
Thanks!
Posted by Allison; updated 01/06/08

What size did you need? I have one available.
Posted by Zee; updated 01/07/08

Well, size doesn`t really matter b/c I think I`m going to pull the lace overlay off of it for my gown...what color is it?
Thanks!
Ally
Posted by Allison; updated 01/07/08

My gown is white
Posted by Zee; updated 01/07/08

Hi Allison,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I am sure you will be a beautiful bride as you obviously have great taste in choosing a gown. My name is Shelly Edwards and I am the owner of Shelly Edwards Photography. Be sure to check out my website at: www.shellyedwards.com to add the finishing touches to make your wedding day remembered in priceless photographs to last you for a lifetime. Packages can be customized to fit your specifications. You can also call me at 561-753-5775 or 917-239-4651.

I currently have a special running be sure to contact me so you can get this great deal, usually priced at $400:

SPECIAL OFFER!!! Free Wedding Slideshow:

Book by January 31st and get (4) 35-image DVD slideshows set to music for Free! (Must book your wedding with me and mention this to get this incredible promotion.)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Visit our page for more info: Shelly Edwards Photography

Posted by Shelly Edwards; updated 01/08/08

I have a strapless Eleganza, brand new, never worn, for sale for $800. Email me with any questions.
Posted by Kate; updated 02/24/08

What size and color is the dress?
Posted by Joselyn Fisher; updated 02/27/08

Size 6, diamond white/champagne. Email me at simmermon at gmail dot com for pics.
Posted by Kate; updated 03/02/08

I have a white gown, size 14. They actually run small, because I was a size 8-10 (at the time, lol)
Posted by Zee; updated 04/01/09

I have an off the shoulders version for sale. The dress has not been altered, so is a standard size 10. The color of the dress is diamond white/champagne
Posted by Amanda; updated 04/01/09