13 Year Old Birthdayy Parttyyyy

Hi.. Okay. I am having a 13th birthday. And i am having 4 friends comeover and it is a sleep over.
I have no idea what to do.. I have a medium sized pool
And a pretty big back yard but i also have a 2 year old brother
And his room is right next to mine . So we have to be quiet around 10. Is there any ideas so that we can have fun.. And
Not have to be quiet.
Email if you wanna get to me soon
At xxbabygurlxx255@aim.com
I check my email everyday..
You can instant message me too..
Posted by jeannie; updated 07/06/07

I dont have great ideas for before ten, but i have some for after ten....you could go swimming with all of your friends, but make sure you wait till after ten to go simming because then your brother will be asleep and your frinds wont be bored of swimming because you already did it earlier that day. Next idea: you could play hide and seek in the dark or play truth or dare out in your back yard. I know it sound little kiddish, but its really fun in the dark (make sure you bring flash lights) You can also tell scary stories out in your back yard when its really dark
Posted by Rachel; updated 07/06/07

Have a spa party!! They are the hottest parties for you age right now. If you are in NJ, we can come to you and plan the event, if not we sell spa party kits for you and your friends to have a blast at home pampering and making bath and body products. Check us out!

Visit our page for more info: Get Spa'ed Girl!

Posted by Sandra; updated 07/14/07