13th Birthday Party!!! Help Needed And Ideas Given

Hi, i need some ideas for a 13th birthday party! But to make this deal fair, here are a few ideas for other age birthday parties:

1) : A younger childs party: a beach theme. Sand castle cake, flipflop gift bags, sunglass invitations, water vollyball games, and more.

2) An older teen`s party: a murder mystery party theme. Everyone comes dressed dead, bloody bones food (ketchup and chicken wings) and a live clue game right in your home!

I hope you enjoy those themes for birthday parties for older and younger than 13th birthday party!!!!
In return I would appreciate it if you would give me some ideas for a 13th birthday party for my daughter!
To give any suggestions, please reply to this message, thanks and have a nice day!
Posted by Angelica; updated 07/04/07

Have a spa party!! They are the hottest parties for you age right now. Get pampered with nails, hair, mak-up, facials and foot soaks. If you are in NJ, we can come to you and plan the event, if not we sell spa party kits for you and your friends to have a blast at home pampering and making bath and body products. Check us out!

Visit our page for more info: Get Spa'ed Girl!

Posted by Sandra; updated 07/14/07