NEED LITTLE EINSTEINS CHARACTERS !

Need anything Little EInstein`s (characters, decorations, plates, etc) for my daughter`s 4th birthday Sept 1 or 2, 2007 in Orange County, CA. A character to entertain the kids would be THE BEST! Any leads greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Posted by Sandy; updated 07/01/07

Have you had any luck finding "chracters"?? I am trying to find anything LE for my 3 yr. Olds bday in August. Made a Red Rocket Ship but about to pay 4 small children to dress up as LE. Desperate!
Posted by Jamey; updated 07/11/07

Hi

I have done Little Einstein bubble wands, baby einstien plates, etc.

Www.cmbcrafts.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/11/07

We can dress up to look like June or Annie and perform as a look-a-like character. We can do organized children`s games, face painting, balloon animals, and song and dance. Little Einstein is a Disney copyright character so we can do our best to be a look-a-like child character. We have had requests for the party goods and they do not exist. I would suggest that you play the Little Einstein music and we can follow a similar format and match your theme. It could work! Go to our website or call for more details: www.alwaysjustforfun.com or 909-598-3119. Good luck!

Visit our page for more info: Always Just For Fun Entertainment

Posted by Megan; updated 07/11/07

You can check ebay out for some party supplies. Target has a twin bed set and a few other toys available online.
Posted by Tammy; updated 07/18/07

You have to order online cuz its really hard to find stuff at the store,do you have invitation cuz i made ready cute ones for my son and and go to partypro.com they have little einsteins.
Let me know if u want me to make invitations and how many ill tell how much it well be thanks
Posted by nicole; updated 06/29/08