Mickey Mouse Costume

Looking for official looking Mickey Mouse (with face mask) for rental or to come to our Birthday party in Austin, TX
Posted by Angelika; updated 06/24/07

I`m also looking for the same thing. Did you find a Mickey Mouse original looking caricature to come to your home?
Posted by Judy; updated 07/09/07

Looking for the same... Costume rental in or near LA. Or someone to come to a party for an hour.

Thx
Posted by Chris; updated 10/08/07

Chris,

What part of L.A.?

We have contacts in the LA area who perform as character look-a-likes or impersonators. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 10/11/07

Go to www.kiddicity.com. They have great looking costumes to rent at great prices and they will ship right to your location. They ever pay for the shipping to you and include a free kids music cd.

Visit our page for more info: Kiddi City Characters

Posted by tony; updated 05/29/08

GOTO WWW.AFFAIRSRUS.COM THEY OFFER COSTUME RENTALS NATIONWIDE:

Sponge bob MICKEY DORA ELMO MINNIE BUZZ LIGHT YEAR BARNEY & MORE....

Visit our page for more info: Affairs R Us

Posted by Affairs R Us; updated 07/22/09

If you are located in Southern California please check out our amazing custom made mickey mouse full body character! Our performers are professionally trained singer/dancer/actors that will make your party one you will never forget. Visit is at www.expressiveparties.com

Visit our page for more info: Expressive Entertainment

Posted by Ashlee; updated 07/27/09

Does anyone know of a company that will dress like Mickey Mouse and come to a Birthday Party in Southern California for an hour or so to meet and greet all the kids? The sites listed above dont seem to have Mickey Mouse on their website.
Posted by Omid; updated 02/14/10

Hi! I`m looking for a Mickey Mouse character for the last weekend in July 2010 in Homestead, Florida. I would like to know what`s the rate per hour that`s if you available in Homestead, Florida.

Thanks!
Posted by Karol; updated 04/11/10

Hi Karol,

Still need a performer for your party?

We have contacts in the Miami-Dade County area who perform as character look-a-likes or impersonators.

Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

All major U.S. Cities covered

Atlanta, austin, Baltimore, boston, chicago, cleveland, dallas, denver, Detroit, houston, las vegas, los angeles, miami, minneapolis, new york, orange co, philadelphia, phoenix, portland, raleigh, sacramento, san diego, seattle, sf bayarea, washington, dc and many more cities

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 04/12/10

Did you find something? I am also looking for something, I like in Lexington, KY and am having a hard time finding a mascot style Mickey Mouse costume!
Posted by Janice; updated 05/10/12