Pnina Tornai Wedding Dress

I am searching for the Pnina Tornai wedding dress that was worn by Jessika Cavins on the recent airing of My Celebrity Wedding with the Knot. Pnina Tornai is an exclusive designer for Kleinfeld`s in NYC. I don`t have an image of the dress other than the picture on www.theknot.com- under Jessika Cavin`s wedding- did anyone else see that airing...and does anyone have that dress- I would probably be around a size 6 or 8...I appreciate any info that can be given. Thanks! :)
Posted by mellissa; updated 06/09/07

Melissa,

Hello, I am looking for the same dress. I just discovered this site & not sure how to use it properly. Have you had any luck?
Thanks
Posted by Sunny; updated 06/25/07

Sunny~The gown is sold exclusively at Kleinfeld Bridal in NYC. They don`t have a sample in their store as Jessika took the sample. It can still be ordered however from Kleinfelds and retails for $6000! It was out of my price range and I was hoping to find a sample of the gown. You can have it ordered from Pnina Tornai by going to Kleinfelds, but I am out of state and have not done so. Let me know what happens with you! Perhaps you can end up with that gorgeous gown!
Posted by mellissa; updated 06/25/07

Thank you so much. The price was what I was afraid of. Have you ever heard of Brides against Breast Cancer? I went to an outlet mall in Santee, SC and they have designer gowns that are donated to this store called making memories (makingmemories.org). I lucked up and found a dress similar to that one for $625 and it was only sent there b/c the model broke the zipper. I didn`t get it but I`m still thinking about it and $6000 is making that dress look better and better. All the proceeds go to breast cancer. My finace and I are going to NY on July 13th so maybe I can check kleinfield out. Thank you so much for all of your help and good luck with your wedding.
Posted by Sunny; updated 06/25/07

I went to that outlet store, but the only drawback was the staff. There was one lady there that was REALLY rude. She claims that she works for Brides magazine but I don`t see how that`s possible. She was really awful and I went to a different place to buy my dress.
Posted by Ashley; updated 07/10/07

I think I may have the dress you are looking for if you are still looking for it. It is for sale, Click the link below for the picture of the dress I have...
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Rani; updated 09/12/08

Do you still have this dress?
Posted by Queensjad; updated 01/29/09

Just wondering if you may be interested in a custom made wedding gown similar to the style you like . If so, please visit our website at http://www.juliusbridal.com to see our dress quality and workmanship, or see our feedback from current and former brides at http://www.juliusbridal.com/forums. All of our dresses are professionally made using high quality fabric.

Want to see more pictures of the famous people, actresses or real brides in our dresses? Please go to http://forums.juliusbridal.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=4f31aeb9b500ab7a6cc7509d3abea1d4.

We also make custom styles that are not featured on our website.

Our showroom is also available (by appointment) if you are near New York. Please google us if you want to see our feedbacks from previous buyers. Please visit our website or email info@juliusbridal.com for more information.

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by mimi; updated 03/20/09

I too am interested in a lightly use pnina tornai dress. I love the corset style that looks similar to lingerie.
Posted by Tiffani; updated 04/23/09

Does anyone know where I can find the dress that she changed into for her reception?
Posted by Jasmine; updated 06/28/09

For those of you that are interested in this dress, I found it on ebay!! Well its the the same one but it from people taht make replicas of amazing dresses. I saw this one in particular listed for under $200! I have posted the link and if take the time to browse you will find Pnina Tornai inspiration dresses from other vendors. I say give it a try if it looks bad its just under 200 that you lost instead of risking it with someone else that might charge you over 1,000. Onlyyou999wedding id the person that sales this particular dress so try looking him/ her in the ebay community to see what else they make.

Http://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-wedding-evening-dresses-formal-prom-ball-gowns_W0QQitemZ390119133655QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Wedding_Clothing?hash=item5ad4e991d7
Posted by Janette; updated 11/20/09

I have a gorgeous Pmina Tornai that is absolutly stunning,,,,, I just got married 10 days ago and I am selling it to help save for a home. It is in mint condition/like new. Randy from Say yes to the dress picked this beautiful dress out for me. Please write to tink070701@aol.com if you looking to get the dress for half the price.
Posted by Kat; updated 12/27/10