Maggie Sottero - Bernadette PLUS SIZE

I am selling a brand new Maggie Sottero (Bernadette) Wedding gown size 18-20, in Diamond White. I am asking $500 OBO + shipping and handling. It has only been worn in two fittings. The bustle has been created and the hem was never cut and can be easily let out. This dress looks absolutely gorgeous on a full figure.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Gianni; updated 06/06/07

Hi,

Congrats on your wedding? Do you have photos of the dress? Also detailed description of the condition? Any marks or stains, seam separations, missing beading or parts? I didn`t see it on the Maggie Website. What year is it from?

Thanks for your assistance, please have a great day!
Posted by zoi; updated 06/09/07

Thanks, but I never actually got married. The dress has never been worn so no there are no stains or anything on it and nothing is missing. It has only been worn in two fittings. I can take a picture of it hanging if you like.
Posted by Gianni; updated 06/11/07

Hi Gianni, Thanks for your reply. I can`t seem to find a photo of the style you`ve referenced. Would you please post or send photos? Thanks so much and have a good day!

Kind regards, zoi
Posted by zoi; updated 06/11/07

Hi Gianni, I just wanted to thank you for the info. I found a photo of the Bernadette dress. It is beautiful, but I think I envision a different look for myself. The photos would still be helpful to anyone in the future. Good luck! Zoi
Posted by zoi; updated 06/12/07

I love this dress! Please contact me via e-mail on how I can get it or try it on!
Posted by stacey; updated 12/04/07