HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help me I`m turning 13 on July 1st! I know that seems a long time from now but if I don`t find out what I`m gonna do I think my head will explode! Please Please Please help me! Thanx everyone & luv ya!!!!!
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/25/07

Hey its me again i am only doing this over cuz idk if the other one worked!! Well my party is June 30th even though my bday is the 15th and i figured out i am going to have a hawaiian theme party! Me and my sis will wear hula skirts and evry1 has to wear hawaiian things. We will have a hangout spot a dance area and a game area!! Also we will have light up palm trees and flamingoes for at night. If you figure out a theme you want to do then go to google and search "ur theme here" party ideas and games. Then u can find out what games to do and stuff like that!! Thats what i did! If you plan on doing the mall thing and having the sleepover after then you can stay up late, watch movies, and or dance!! I hope i helped and happy early bday! I g2g cuz it is l8
Posted by June; updated 05/25/07

Well a great theme would be sumthing u love doing! i had a my little pony party when i turned 13 because i thought that would be the last time i could really act like a lil kid...it was fun
~Some games!~
~1.hang powderd doughnuts from a pole or post or sumthin high then take some baloon string and tie one end to the pole and the other to the doughnut..make sure that the doughnut is a lil higher than the persons mouth trying to get it..
*note....tying the dounghnuts is hard to get about 2 packs of lil ones =)
~2. Have all you guest tell u one song they like and tell them not to tell n-e one else about it. Then get all the songs and put it on a cd...*burn enough copies for all your friends if youd like for party favors* but then have your guest s guess who had what song...=0
~I have way more ideas you can contact me at
Roxyruehl2242@yahoo.com
Posted by bee; updated 06/01/07