Cost?

For those gurls who have already had ur quince- how much did ur quince cost? For everyone- how much do u think they are? How much do u think is the going price for a good choreographer? cake? band? DJ?zoot suits? damas dresses? etc?
Posted by Maribel; updated 03/24/03

HEY WERE DO YOU LIVE? MY AUNT SONIA DOES THAT, SHE LIVES IN LOS ANGELES. BUT DON`T TELL HER MARISA SEND YOU, SAY YOU FOUND YOU FOUND(323) 264-6950 ASK FOR SONIA
Posted by MARISA; updated 03/24/03

SORRY SHE DOES COUREOGERFY ON DANCES FOR15NERAS AND HER NUMBER IS (323)264-6950
DON`T TELL HER I SEND YOU BYE!!!
Posted by MARISA; updated 03/24/03

Thus far my parents have spent 3500.00
And I dont even have a dress yet.
Posted by Suga; updated 03/26/03

Come on u guyz tell me! I think that in planning an event the cost is the most important thing!
Posted by Maribel; updated 04/08/03

Well theses are my prices
My flowers & stage are 1,300
My pictures are 2,150
My invitations are 177
My dj is 495
The salon is 3800 (but with everything included!)
My party is at signature gardens
Check out the website http://www.thesignaturegrand.com/signature_gardens/
Its in oct.
Posted by nani; updated 04/10/03

Signature gardens is very pretty.
Posted by Maribel; updated 04/10/03

You or your parent really don`t have to pay for anything. That`s the padrinos job. For those of you who don`t know what padrinos are, they are people who give you money or buy you the things you need. Padrinos can be anybody.......uncles, aunts, friends, etc. E-mail me for more details at cica_gurl@prodigynet!
Cica
Posted by Cica; updated 04/24/03

Are you talking to me Nani??
Posted by *CICA*; updated 04/27/03

Well some people dont have padrinos
Thats a mexican thing todos pagan por algo
S*** for that u wont get any presents
All i got to say is that my parents are payin for my party i aint got no padrinos
Posted by ****; updated 05/28/03

For my sisters quince we paid about 6,000 dollars
Posted by silvia; updated 07/02/03

Nani...
What was the cost per person at the signature gardens....and what are they giving you ...How many people are coming to your party..
Posted by Suga; updated 07/02/03

Froxy are you crazy or what????? This board is for people who are looking for information... Do you know what a Sweet Sixteen and or a Quinceanera is all about.... Check yourself before you type anything else.... And If you dont know ask someone...
Posted by Suga; updated 07/02/03

My quinceanera cost about $10,000 or a little more. LOL and we still owe $700 for the ppl that took the video and pictures.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/02/03

How much did it cost to have a quinceanera?
Posted by olivia; updated 01/10/10

It all depends what you want and how you want it done. Quiences have changed a whole lot. Between the more traditional and the now. You just have to go around and price out what you want done. Not everyones is going to be the same. Even if you have help with the cost that would be helpful and relieve a portion of the cost.
Posted by Raquel; updated 12/21/10