St. Pucchi #9188

If you`re still interested, I have an original St. Pucchi #9188. Never worn (just tried on in the store) or altered, size 12. I bought it 3 years ago for $5500 from a boutique that was closing out their St. Pucchi`s. The wedding never happened and I`m just now bringing myself to part with it! This dress is exquisite.
Posted by Sabrina; updated 05/02/07

Do you have any pics?
Posted by mimi; updated 05/06/07

I don`t have pictures since the dress has never been worn except in the store... It`s been stored since I bought it, so I haven`t had any reason to unpack it and take pics...If you`re not familiar with the dress itself, check out www.stpucchi.com under Couture, #9188. If you`re really interested, I could unpack it and snap some shots, but I`d prefer to do that for serious inquiries only to preserve the dress as best as possible.
Posted by Sabrina; updated 05/06/07

I don`t have any pics of the dress because it has never been worn except in the store. It has been packed and stored since I bought it. If you are unfamiliar with the dress itself, check out www.stpucchi.com under Couture, #9188. If you are very serious about buying the dress, I could certainly unpack it and take pics, but I hope you understand, in order to preserve the dress, I`d prefer to do that only for serious inquiries.
Posted by Sabrina; updated 05/07/07

I`d like to see some pictures. I might be interested.

Email: ralphs52@hotmail.com
Posted by Tina; updated 05/09/07

How much for the dress?
Posted by Tina; updated 05/09/07

I am interested in purchasing a St. Pucchi #9188. Please send me pictures and what you are asking for the dress you have and the city in which it is located. Thanks
Posted by Kathleen; updated 05/16/07

Kathleen,
Please give me your email address and I will gladly send you pictures of the dress.
Sabrina
Posted by Sabrina; updated 05/17/07

Kemurphy98@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Posted by kathleen; updated 05/17/07

Hi, Sorry to hear about your wedding...I am interested in the dress, please send message with pictures of dress and asking price if it is still available.

Thanks!
Posted by Rani; updated 09/03/07

Hi Rani,
The dress is still available. Please give me your email address and I`ll gladly send pictures.
Posted by Sabrina; updated 09/06/07

My email is rani_golan@yahoo.com
Posted by Rani; updated 09/07/07

I am interested please send photo and $
Posted by nedda; updated 09/19/07

Nedda, please give me your email address to send the pictures to. Thanks!
Posted by Sabrina; updated 09/19/07

Hi,
I was wondering if you have sold this dress yet? Even if you have, I was wondering if you could send me pictures of what it looked like, because I have only seen the photo on the St. Pucchi website and I wanted to know what the back and front of the gown looked like up close. I would greatly appreciate your help! My e-mail is aqua_illusion2000@yahoo.com.

Thank you,
Alisha
Posted by Alisha; updated 01/02/08

Has the dress sold yet? if not, please email me the amount and pictures -
Posted by erin; updated 09/29/08

Hi, I have been searching for alternate views on this dress. Please can anyone send me a front and back picture of this dress. Please!
Roablueiz@yahoo.com
Posted by Daniela; updated 02/19/11