My 14th Birthday Party. Please Any Ideas?

Hi! I am having my 14th birthday party in the beginning of june. I need some ideas for my party. But heres the catch. I am planning to rent a vollyball net, and some water balloons. I only have 100$ for my party. It is a boy-girl party. I am having ice cream cake. But i need some ideas for games! The party will be for almost 5 hours, and i need some guy-girl games that does not involve Spin the Bottle- or any kissing games. I also need somebody to give me advice on how to stop my parents from being there every second! They embarress me too much! And they act like i am 4 not 14. Please any ideas?
Posted by cheryl; updated 05/01/07

Hi! I am also planning my 14th Birthday in the middle of june! I have the same problem as you do (the whole parent thing) I have been thinking of ideas to and one idea for a game is Fear Factor. You can have teams and you have to have a relay. Each Teammate goes up one after another and they pick something out of a bag and they have to eat it or do it. Then when they are done they go back to the line and the next person goes up then so on. The first team done wins a prize. You can also have a sign in board and fun stuff like that
Posted by June; updated 05/22/07

I dont Have the whole Parent embarassing thing! they trust me! so for the games! You could feel balloons with pudding or and kind of food like jello, milk,orango juice, or FUN stuff like that and have a contest of like who can pop the most in teams! You could also have water gamesa like CHICKEN or a swimming the farthest or even a canoe race! if u have canoes! alot of people like them kind of games! For regular games! you could play like back gammon! if u hav eit EVERYONE Loves that game! umm other stuff you could play is food dare! you get a whole bunch of food and u mix the worst stuff together and u have to feed it to the person! and they HAVE TO EAT IT! then goes around and around! these are just some ideas for your sweet 14th Birthday Party
Thanks ~breanna~
Posted by Breanna; updated 07/13/07

Hey ummm i read your party thingy and wondered what ideas you got? please help
Posted by blonde one; updated 07/10/08