7th Birthday Party Program Script

My daughter will be having her birthday soon. I want to make it special for her. Can you share with me some ideas to make it fun and memorable? i also need a party program script. It would really help, big time! thanks!
Posted by antonette; updated 04/18/07

My daughter will be having her 7th birthday soon.Can you share with me some ideas to make it fun and memorable? I also need a party program script. I`m very much thankful 4 ur reply...
Posted by jhennie; updated 05/11/07

My niece will celebrate her 7th birthday on oct 21. Can someone share me a PARTY PROGRAM SCRIPT re 7 coutillion de honour,7 roses, 7 lollipops, 7 candles, and 7 gifts. Thank you 4 ur reply.it will help me a lot
Posted by beck; updated 08/03/07

My son will be celebrating his 7th birthday on february 2. We want this day to be very memorable to him. He wants spiderman as the theme. Please furnish me a copy of sample script for this kind of party.. Thank u very much!
Posted by marife manzo; updated 01/23/08

My daughter will be celebrating her 7th birthday...pls tell me how to create a fun day for her with a program that is should do.
Posted by mica; updated 09/21/09

I`l be hosting a 7th birthday party. Could u please give me the script for the birthday. Thanks
Posted by liza; updated 03/03/10

6th birthday party son
Posted by aryzavilladarez; updated 03/13/10

I need a 7th bday party program script. Kindly send me one
Posted by butsay; updated 11/01/12

Hello i need script for a birthday party
Posted by ferdinand quedde; updated 11/02/12