FOR SALE: Valentino "Deandra" Couture Bridal Gown

Hello,

We are thrilled to state that we have just listed a 100% authentic and absolutely incredible Valentino "Deandra" couture bridal gown on our website!! Please view our website for further details.

Our company sells 100% authentic couture bridal gowns from the most well-known couture bridal gown designers in the world at reduced prices of 40% to 90% off the retail price!! The couture bridal gown designers that we carry are Reem Acra, Vera Wang, Amsale, Kenneth Pool, Carolina Herrera, Elie Saab, Monique Lhuillier, Anne Barge, Ulla Maija, Badgley Mischka, Valentino and many others!!

Please view our website at www.your-dream-dress.com. We are always listing new gowns every week! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions and we will be happy to help.

Best Wishes on your Engagement!

Your Dream Dress, Inc
717-506-0343

Visit our page for more info: Your Dream Dress

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Kimberly; updated 03/23/07

How much is this dress selling for? what was it new? has it been worn? tags?
Thanks,
Posted by Tia; updated 01/30/08

Thank you for your interest in Your Dream Dress, Inc.

Our company sells 100% authentic couture bridal gowns from the most well-known couture bridal gown designers in the world at reduced prices of 40% to 90% off the retail price!! The couture bridal gown designers that we carry are Reem Acra, Vera Wang, Amsale, Kenneth Pool, Carolina Herrera, Elie Saab, Monique Lhuillier, Anne Barge, Ulla Maija, Badgley Mischka, Valentino and many others!!

We have already sold the Valentino "Deandra" gown but we will be listing many more gowns in the next few weeks.

Please view our website at www.your-dream-dress.com. We are always listing new gowns every week! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions and we will be happy to help.

Thanks for your interest,
Lisa
Your Dream Dress, Inc.

Posted by Your Dream Dress; updated 02/05/08

I found this dress for sale on Craigslist, here`s the link: http://longisland.craigslist.org/clo/587623806.html.
Posted by Jen; updated 02/26/08

PLEASE BEWARE OF CRAIGSLIST POSTING OF VALENTINO "DEANDRA" GOWN!!

The Craigslist seller is using our picture of the gown and the seller is "NOT" us.

Please be careful!!

Kimberly
Your Dream Dress, Inc
717-506-0343
Customerservice@your-dream-dress.com

Posted by Your Dream Dress; updated 02/26/08

Just wanted to post and say that I have seen this dress in person last Friday after Jen sent several pictures by email ...I didn`t purchase it because the color is closer to Champagne and I wanted more of a white to match my color scheme. BUT it is stunning and it is authentic, well taken care of and clearly never worn. And the seller is extremely nice but clearly too petite for the size 10.
Posted by oceandreamer; updated 04/13/08