My Niece Without A Father

I have a niece who was rised by my father and he has now gone home with the Lord. I`m trying to find a poem or a speech to go with her Quince...If any one can help plz... I also want to find a song that her and her mother, my sister can dance. Due to my sister is dying. I want her to remember that she dance a song with her mama before she went to be with the Lord as well....
Posted by Ann; updated 03/21/07

Hi Ann,

Your story really touched me. I will see what I can do to find the perfect song for you. Would you like it to be in Spanish or English? Also, where are you located?

Visit our page for more info: Dama Productions

Posted by Dama Productions; updated 03/23/07

No it dont matter if it`s in english or spanish. And we are located in Dallas. But thank you so much for your help...
Posted by Ann; updated 03/23/07

Well im also located in dallas if u want i can help you im 15 but i chose not to have a 15 (i felt too embarassed) but anyway if u need any help just message me back and ill see what i can come up with!!! hope she has a great 15 and to the best of you all well i gotta go ill make sure to read my messages everyday so ill know when to get back at you ! well make sure to write back so i can help you out.
Posted by miranda; updated 03/26/07

A nice mother to daughter song is In My Daughter`s Eyes by Martina McBride. Good Luck...
Posted by Celina; updated 03/29/07