Mall Scavenger Hunt Clues

My daughter who is turning 11 next month would love to have a Mall Scavenger Hunt party. We live in Canada and here this is something completely new and original. In Toronto growing up I worked in a lot of malls and I have never seen something like this. Now my daughter is turning 11 and this will be the 1st time her or any of her friends have done something like this before; needless to say she is really excited.

Here is my problem though...I AM NOT CREATIVE..LOL. I desperately need riddles and/or rhymes to help out with the clues. I found one on this website which I will certainly use (You could say......I`m found in a mouth, in the front of some peoples teeth, but the clothes in this store are more than unigue.....The Gap), but that is my only one I have.

We are not taking pictures, so I just want them to have to find something or buy a certain item in the store. I will also talk to the manager of the stores we are purchasing something at so they can give the girls a clue. There will be 3 teams of 4 and every team will have an adult to ensure they don`t run around and bother the customers.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated please email me at andrea.charron@cogeco.ca

THANK YOU!!!!!
Posted by Andrea; updated 03/19/07

There is a mall clue hunt posted at http://www.scavenger-hunt-fun.com/mall-clue-hunt.html
Posted by Wendy; updated 04/07/07

My daughter is doing the same thing and is equally exited! However our problem is that we do not know what invitation we will be using. We have found ONE style on the internet in the form of a credit card and I thought that was a neat idea. But the colors were yellow and gray.... Not creative. Do you have any suggestions?
Posted by unanimous; updated 02/23/08

I have a printable credit card mall hunt invitation at http://www.diva-girl-parties-and-stuff.com/mall-scavenger-hunt-invitation.html. It is a DIVA credit card and is gold. Pink and black.
Posted by Wendy; updated 02/23/08

Thanks Wendy! Those are GREAt invitations. I also have a few questions about your party! I am having ten guests including my daughter and we will be having the mall scavenger I told you about, however I have no idea how many questions,clues, and riddles I should inlcude. Do you have a list from the party you hosted I could take a look at or a number?
Posted by unanimous; updated 02/24/08

I have a scavenger hunt site with clues for a mall hunt at http://www.scavenger-hunt-fun.com/mall-clue-hunt.html

I don`t know how old your daughter is, but I just received an email back from a mom who used 7 of the clues for her daughter`s 11th birthday. She said they had a blast. I have 125 clues available (offline), but I make lists with up to 16 clues at a time.
Posted by Wendy; updated 02/24/08

Hi Lea
Could you please send a list for a mall scavenger hunt to me at karenwinslow1@yahoo.com
Thanks
Posted by karenwinslow; updated 04/15/08

I would love to see the list of clues also.
Posted by laura; updated 12/29/08

Hi I`m having a mall scavenger hunt next week for my 11yr old.

Can you help me with customized riddles/clues for stores such as aeropostle, claires, JC Penney, sears, Nike, payless, Disney store, mcDonalds, H&M, bebe, delia`s, bath body works, victoria secrets.

Your response is greatly appreciated.
Posted by Adillard; updated 03/27/09

Does anyone have any clues/riddles for these stores: aerie, aeropostale, american eagle, bath and body works, hollister, sephora, victoria`s secret? I need these asap. Thanks for any and all help.
Posted by Lisa; updated 01/04/10