Yankee Theme Bar Mitzvah

I am looking for centerpieces for a bar mitzvah with a yankee theme. Any ideas. We would like to try to make them.

Any ideas
Posted by nicole; updated 03/18/07

Just googled this idea and saw your post. Did you get any reponses and if you did, will you be willing to share?
Posted by Sandy; updated 09/04/08

Hi! .I am an event planner and am currently planning a Mets themed party. The centerpieces I used (and are currently making myself) are listed on this website. Http://www.awesomeevent.com/mofcart/centerpieces.html

They are nice quality, cheap and look great put together.

You can look into these for your parties.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions...

Kim

Visit our page for more info: Umbrella Events

Posted by Kim; updated 09/04/08

I would love to share. Send me your email and i can give you detials. My husband made them very easy and looked like we had them done by someone. Everything we had was Yankee related. Ve to hear from you.

Nicole
Posted by nicole; updated 09/04/08

NIcole,
Thank you for your response. . Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sandy
Posted by Sandy; updated 09/04/08

Looking for suggestions for centerpieces for Yankee Themed Bar Mitzvah....Thanks!
Posted by Lori; updated 04/27/09

If you give me your email I can send you pics we made them and they came out great
Posted by nicole; updated 04/30/09

Nicole -- I read your notes about your NY Yankee themed centerpieces. We are doing the same thing for our son`s bar mitzvah and would really appreciate seeing the pictures of what you guys did. Thanks.
Posted by Stephen Skoller; updated 05/20/09

Hi Nicole - I just read your post about Yankee Centerpieces. My son would like to use that theme for his Bar Mitzvah. Would you mind sharing what you used for the centerpieces.
Thanks, Jamie
Posted by Jamie; updated 10/14/10

Planning a Yankee theme Bar Mitzvah, looking for ideas..
Posted by Sue; updated 01/06/13

I am planning a Yankees themed BM. I want to make the centerpieces. I would love some ideas!!
Posted by Tammy; updated 02/03/14

Hi,

If you give me your email I can give you great ideas and send pictures. We did a yankee theme for my son. My husband made the centerpieces they looked professional and not that hard to make
Posted by nicole; updated 02/03/14

Posted by nicole; updated 02/03/14

Badnewsmom@verizon.net
Posted by Tammy; updated 02/03/14