Centerpieces -Broadway Show Theme

I have 16 broadway show centerpieces for sale. They are Annie, Rent, Fiddler, Les Mis, Wicked, Lion King, Grease, etc. They are huge, colorful and gorgeous. Price is right. Big savings for anyone who was planning on a broadway theme for their party. They are newly hand crafted, great quality. Any interest, please contact me.
Posted by Ileen; updated 03/08/07

Love to see pictures as that is the theme I am using for my daughters Bat Mitzvah.

Look forward to your reply!!
Posted by Caren; updated 03/17/07

I`m also planning a Broadway themed Bat Mitzvah (in San Francisco Bay area). Please tell me more. Costs?
Posted by Joel; updated 03/20/07

Love to hear any ideas for favors, centerpieces, decorations and sign in boards for Broadway theme. Mostly everything I am finding is Hollywood and Movie Star items.
Posted by CAREN; updated 03/20/07

Are your centerpieces still available? I would like to learn more about them, price, shipping, etc.

Thanks!
-Barbara.
Posted by Barbara; updated 03/25/07

I had them, but needed the space and took them apart. They were beautiful.
Sorry!
Posted by ileen; updated 03/28/07

I am having a Broadway Theme party in June.Can you e mail me photos?

Thank you
Posted by Angela; updated 04/10/07

Please e mail photos
Posted by Angela; updated 04/10/07

Please email photos and price
Posted by Peggy Beil; updated 05/17/07

Dear IIeen,

My daughter is having a New York, New York-themed Debutante party ("A Debutante Line") on August 4th. Your Broadway centerpieces sound perfect!! I hope they are still available. Please email me as soon as possible. Thank you!!

Wendy Gordon
Posted by Wendy Gordon; updated 07/07/07

If anyone does Broadway centepieces soon please let me know as my daughter is having Bat Mitzvah in February and I would love the chance to buy them before they are taken apart. Please send pictures if anyone does this theme as well if you have any great ideas you wouldn`t mind sharing.

Thanks!!
Posted by Caren; updated 07/07/07

Hi Caren

I would love to help!

I can do centerpieces for each table around different broadway shows and do favors to match each table.

You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com

Email me for special pricing.

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/09/07

We are interested. Do you have photos of your centerpieces and can you tell me how large they are ? And finally what is the cost ?

If we only need 8 or 9 will you sell that many ?

Thanks
Brad
Posted by Brad; updated 09/09/07

I would love to do those for you in a Broadway theme - I will also work on pricing. Email me at CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

THANKS

Posted by Connie; updated 09/09/07

Can custom make Broadway themed centerpieces---
Let me know the number you need and shows
Interested in-----
Have done these before for other clients....
I am somewhat of a Broadway musical expert
Myself---
E-mail me for more information

Visit our page for more info: Events by Larry

Posted by Events by Larry; updated 09/16/07

I have 11 beautiful Broadway themed centerpieces for sale. Each centerpiece is a different show. They were used for for my daughter`s Bat Mitzvah. Please send me an email at jpathman@aol.com and I can send photos. I also made seating name tags that look like theatre tickets that came out great! I could include the software file as well. You must be in the San Francisco Bay Area (driving distance to Southern Marin) to pick them up, as they cannot be shipped easily.
Posted by Joel; updated 09/29/07

Are they still for sale
Posted by jc; updated 10/16/07

I would love to see pictures of your centerpieces I`m interested.
Thanks
Posted by stacy; updated 10/17/07

I am interested in seeing pictures of your broadway centerpieces for my daughters bat mitzvah. Please let me know if you still have them .thanks
Posted by Renee; updated 10/20/07

I would love to help all of you with beautiful custom designed broadway theme centerpieces - I have a great sale on them right now and Free Shipping this weekend.

Email me anytime! CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/20/07

Do you have pics of the centerpieces?? I am planning a Broadway themed Quinces and also can use some ideas on favors, colors, etc. Can you help?? I am also here in Miami
Posted by Aileen; updated 10/20/07