4 SALE: Maggie Sottero COUTURE BRIDAL Celine!

MAGGIE SOTTERO COUTURE BRIDAL
CELINE WEDDING DRESS - White Sz 12

* Designer Maggie Sottero Gown w/cert. Of authenticity
* White Size 12 (fits 26" - 31" waist)
* Adjustable Corset Back for the Perfect Fit
* Detailed w/Swarovski Crystals and Beads
* Elegant Pleats Minimize Waistline
* Sweep Train w/Bustle
* Includes Full Crinoline w/ Adjust. Waist & Hoops
* Has Bridal Gown Carry/Storage Bag
* Retails for $1,200+

This is a genuine, designer wedding gown in gorgeous, luxurious white satin by the talented designer Maggie Sottero. It comes w/a certificate of authenticity. I am including a bridal gown carry/storage bag and full crinoline hoop skirt slip, which has an adjustable, elastic waist and adjustable hoops. This dress style is called Celine, which is a one-piece gown with asymmetrical waistline (provides a VERY slimming effect!), gorgeous corset back w/ lovely sweep train. Rich satin gown is embellished w/real Swarovski crystals, bugle beads, sequins, glass and seed beads, and other crystals.

The crystal detail extends around the top, down the sides of the corset back, down to bottom hem of the train in the center back. There are also crystal accents on the front, right bust seam w/classic pleats and along the asymmetrical waist gathering, and 5 beautiful lines of them down the front A-line skirt overlay/underlay. This gown is very classy and elegant. You can dress it up or down however you like with a tiara headpiece, necklace, earrings, and veil. I also have the handmade, crystal-trimmed, 2-layer comb veil I wore with this dress (shown in photos) for sale at $60. Necklace shown is $15.

Dress is sz. 12 w/corset back so it guarantees perfect fit for range of sizes. It will fit waist size 26" up to 31".I paid $1,200 plus tax (and $400 in alterations for the hem and bustle). Hemmed for 5`7"- length is adjust. With hoop skirt to make it shorter or longer. Worn once and in Excellent Condition!

The dress has not been dry cleaned because I figured it’d be best for the new owner to do that after shipping so it doesn’t get wrinkled all over again. As expected since it has been worn, there are small amounts of dust/dirt along the bottom edge of the gown that can be removed with dry cleaning. Overall it is a great deal if this style and size designer gown are for you. It is a very classy, sophistcated look. I received many compliments on the dress and how much I looked like royalty.

$450 is VERY fair and quite a discounted price on this amazing couture gown. Priority shipping with insurance to anywhere in the US is $35- get it in 3 days!

Photos:
Http://www.cminigo.com/images/dress_1.jpg
Http://www.cminigo.com/images/dress_2.jpg
Http://www.cminigo.com/images/dress_3.jpg
Http://www.cminigo.com/images/dress_4.jpg
Http://www.cminigo.com/images/dress_5.jpg
Http://www.cminigo.com/images/dress_6.jpg
Http://www.cminigo.com/images/dress_7.jpg
Http://www.cminigo.com/images/dress_8.jpg
Posted by Tracy; updated 03/06/07

Hello...do you still have this dress...i have been searching high and low, and your pictures arent posting
Posted by Cathy; updated 02/14/12

Do you still have youir dress??? i have been searching high and low for this gown
Posted by Cathy; updated 02/15/12