Help Teen Girls!

Hi well im niella i got a very big problem you see i met this guy at the club we liked each other we went to the movies we have the best time when we are together. BUT the problem is on mon-fri he never calls me and he is always s on the phone we are boyfriend and girlfriends but i broke up with him because these girls ask for his number and he gave it to them. He tells me he does not answer when they call. I havent answered his calls ! only a few times he says he misses me and hes sorry what should i do please help me!!! if u want my e mail niella_09@yahoo.com write me when ever girls or if i can help you with any problems! Thanks Niella.....
Posted by Niella; updated 03/06/07

WELL IF YOU REALLY LIKE HIM YOU WOULD GIVE HIM AN OTHER CHANCE AND IT SOUNDS LIKE HE LOVES YOU AND MISSES YOU. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD FORGET THE PAST AND START OVER WIHT HIM..... I HOPED I HELPED.....
Posted by andrea; updated 03/08/07

Thanks gurl! well i like him but its like some times hes like mean or he just does not want to share his feelings 2 me... I dont know what 2 do.. His mother died when he was 8 and i guess he does not know what real love is or mabey he just doesent like me! i dont know what do yall think?
Posted by danielle; updated 03/09/07