Inexpensive Photography

I am looking for a good photographer that is not so expensive. I would like to find one that is under $2000. Could anyone give m some advice? PLEASE!!!
Posted by Heather; updated 03/06/07

Hello !

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. My name is Parker McMullen and I am a Photographer living and working in Chicago. I am now offering a $400.00 Spring and Summer Wedding Photography Special. This package includes 1 professional photographer with pro equipment, 8 hours of coverage, two locations, unlimited pictures, posed and photojournalistic style, and all of your edited images on a CD-Rom for easy printing. Just email me at mbphotographyanddesign@gmail.com to find out if your wedding date is still available. Tell me where the wedding is located and the time of day. Also if you decide to use me I would like to set up a time for me to meet with you and your fiance` to talk about the details. And visit our website at http://www.mbphotographyanddesign.com.

Thanks!
Parker
Mbphotographyanddesign@gmail.com
Posted by Parker - Chicago; updated 03/07/07

Where are you located. Check us out www.frankelphotography.com
Our a packages start at $1399. And that includes an album and all your proofs and more.

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Heather Frankel; updated 03/12/07

Hello Heather,

Congratulations on your engagement. :)

Dama Productions offers Photography and Videography and would be able to specialize a package that will amaze you. We are new to PartyPop and our page is being built but if you are interested in learning more about our packages and what we can offer you, please feel free to contact me, Dawn@Damaproductions.com.

Sincerely,
Dawn
Dama Productions

Visit our page for more info: Dama Productions

Posted by Dama Productions; updated 03/22/07

Hi Heather,

I would love to speak with you and work out a budget thats right for you. I am a Freelance Photographer from NY who believes in taking Beautiful Photographs that are affordable, I do not charge a high fee at all. My work is exceptional and I truly love what I do. Please visit my website at www.annapiliero.com and then email me at memoriesinasnapp@aol.com. Best Wishes. Anna

Visit our page for more info: Memories in a Snap - Westchester Wedding Photo

Posted by Anna; updated 06/02/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY?
GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE MADE HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. CALL US FOR AN APPOINMENT OR VISIT US ON THE WEB : www.gvpproductions.com OR CALL US (562)291-2777
Visit our page for more info: Gvp Produ

SERIOUS INQUIERES ONLY ...
Visit our page for more info: www.gvpproductions.com
Visit our page for more info: GVP Video & Photo Productions

Visit our page for more info: GVP Video & Photo Productions

Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/03/07

Hey! Congratulations! I`m very happy for you both. If you are in the tri state area, please visit my website at www.images4uphotography.com

I offer amazing wedding packages to fit your budget. I truly hope to hear from you.

Take care, Tim

Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography

Posted by Timothy; updated 08/25/07

Www.NicholasPappagallo.com

Visit our page for more info: NJ NY Prom DJ

Posted by Nick; updated 08/30/07