13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover

I need help for games and ideas for a 13 year old`s party/sleepover fast! There are 7 girls and it`s very cold so no outside games!
Posted by Dawn; updated 02/26/07

I neeed to know some glow in the dark stuff other than glowsticks!!!!!!!!!
Posted by lucy; updated 08/14/07

You can always have a dance contest and a talent show....

And the best game ever who knows the guest of honor the best by askin questions....

And you will need prizes... ( Socks are a great prize )
Posted by Nel. Marie; updated 08/31/07

Hi i luved my sleepovr i had last year well i di alot of things like:
We played alot of games and for food i bought strawbeerries and we dipped them in chocolate and whipped creme its kool try it
Posted by mili; updated 09/13/07

Hey i`m 13 and i`ve done TONS of sleepovers. A really fun game is "guessing behind my back". You print pictures of celebrities that all the girls at the party would most likely know. Partner the girls up and have 1 person with a picture taped to their back (no peeking). Then give their partner clues of who it is (hair, what they`re famouse for, catch phrase) have them guess it. Then, switch pictures and partners and have a timed round with prizes. Its tons of fun! Also, "afraid of the dark" is a great game for before bed. Blind fold them and start them at the front door, and tell them each a room to go to. (only works if the girls are familiar friends and have been in the house multiple times) Do this a couple times (switching rooms) and then have a timed round again. Another game, "Face on the wall" put up 2 large sheet papers on the wall.Split the girls into teams. Each person has to draw 1 feature. EX. Girl 1= 1 eye girl 2= another eye girl 3=nose... And so on. Let them do it for fun or competetive for a prize. Hope you have a blast! and happy birthday to your daughter!
Posted by Kristina; updated 12/28/07

I have a daughter who will be turning 13 in April. I don`t mean to brag, but she is about the most popular girl at her school. So her closest nearest and dearest got narrowed down to almost 40 people. She wants to play games like spin the bottle and things like that, but I don`t want my 13 year old daughter kissing people while I watch. Do you have any b-day party ideas that she can use to replace spin the bottle? Things that will be fine with me and fun with her are preffered! Thanks!
Posted by Emily; updated 01/16/08

You could play confess or stress. All you need is one dice you each take turns rolling it. If you land on an even number they have to confess one of their secrets. If they roll an odd number they have to do something stressful like prank call a teacher.
Posted by lindsey; updated 01/21/08

Hi, I`m having my 13th b-day party on the 8th March. I`m inviting 5 friends. We`re going to go to uShaka to snorkel. (I live in South Africa) After that we`re coming to my house, it`s a sleepover. What shall I do to entertain my friends? I`m thi nking of a movie and scavenger hunt but those things are pretty corny. Ideas??????
Posted by Natalie; updated 02/01/08

Have a fun scavenger hunt and make it so u go all over the neighborhood. Have people like have 2 go into someone`s house and grab underwear, or make a stranger sing a stupid song with u......
Posted by Sydnee; updated 02/02/08

Remember, I live in S.A. There`s lots of security and I like in the US, we can`t just go walking on the streets.

Ok, I like the scavenger hunt idea. Please give me tips.
Posted by Natalie; updated 02/03/08

What does S.A. Stand 4?
Posted by maria; updated 02/03/08

S.A. Stands for South Africa. Anyone with ideas for a scavenger hunt??
Posted by Natalie; updated 02/04/08

Like what? like were 2 go? clues 4 a scavenger hunt?
Posted by Sydnee; updated 02/04/08

You schould get a movie or some games. Some new movies like alvin and the chipmunks,the confessions of a teenage drama queen. Thoes are a hit like my parties in the past. The most fun part is games. Mash is real fun,in cludin kareoke or mall madness. Every one loved my parties in the past they don`t ever want to leave.my birthday is wednesday.anyhow my party is going to be on friday that are some great ideas. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Tara; updated 02/05/08

Hey, whatshouldi do for fun at a slumber party at a campground? Please help me!!
Posted by Sabrina; updated 03/05/08

Hey!!! I have a friend that is turning 13 tomorrow and i need some ideas but no outside games because its pretty cold... So, you have any fun games for a 13 year old i would be glad to hear them...
Posted by Becca; updated 03/27/08

For my 13 b-day, i was thinking about having a luau. I was going to rent half of a gym in my community and a room and we were going to play volleyball in the gym,we were also going to think of some more fun games to play like a relay race in the gym and winning team gets a prize. For the food, we were going to have a chocolate fountain and make some hot dogs and hamburgers. My b-day is also during one of the cold months so i understand it being hard to think of an idea.
Posted by patricia; updated 03/28/08

Good idea.
Posted by sydnee; updated 04/09/08

OMG! please i really need some help!
IM 13years old and im going to invite 2 of my bestfriends to my FIRST EVER sleepover :S
Please can you give me some ideas for things to do =(
Thanx xxx
Posted by nadia; updated 05/24/08

U should do a makeover party thing....or u can play really fun games like truth or dare...lol.
Hope i helped!!!
Posted by sydnee; updated 05/24/08

I know this may sound childish but your never to old to play hide and go seek in the dark,
Posted by jane; updated 07/05/08