Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 02/19/07

When I was a teen, we played a blind fold game where all girls where in a circle blind folded. A person sits in the middle of the circle and tells a story, it can be any kind of story. But then each person gets to feel something in their hands as part of the story. Scary stories work best... You can use cow brains, peeled grapes for eyeballs, liver for guts, have each person put their finger in a jar of vaseline when you tell them how it feels to go through the walls like a ghost like everything is jelly... You just use your imagination but remember to keep it clean otherwise when they go home and tell their parents, you want them to be allowed to come to your next party. Good Luck
Posted by CindyAnn; updated 02/19/07