The Best Daddy Daugher Song

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 01/28/07

Hi, for those looking for the "Muy Especial" song, it is by Alex Montez. Another father and daughter song is Mi Nina Bonita by Vicente Fernandez, very pretty one. Also the one that my daughter is going to use is "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw . What a song, I`m going to need a lot of Kleenex around!!!!
Posted by Lydia; updated 01/28/07

I have been look been looking for the song Muy Especial by Alex Montez. Can`t find it anywhere here. Any suggestions as to where I can buy it or order from? My daughter`s quince is in April of this year (less than 2 months away) Thank you
Posted by Nels; updated 02/24/07

Hi Nel, the song "Muy Especial" I downloaded it from LimeWire.com is free and you can get any song you want!! I hope this helps on time for the event. Good Luck!!! Any question let me know, my daughter`s Quince is this May, `07!!!!
Posted by Lydia; updated 02/25/07

CAN YOU LET ME KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE MUSIC FOR THE SONG MUY ESPECIAL . THANKS
Posted by LILIA ORTIZ; updated 04/19/07

My daughter`s quince was on the 14th of April...it was beautiful. From the mass to the evening dance.
She and her grandfather danced the first dance to "Muy Especial". Thank you for the info in how to download it.
At the mass as part of the offertory some of the damas carried her baptismal certificate, gown , candle and shoes. There is an explanation of the sybolism of each read as they are taken to the altar. It was so special. If any one wants a copy of it send me your email and I will send it to you. (Of course it`s for a Catholic quince mass celebration) Good luck to you all.....Nels
Posted by Nels; updated 04/20/07

I knew a song I can dance for my quince next year.
Posted by Adriana; updated 04/24/07

Where can i get that cd or can i hear it on the computer ASAP plez tHnkz...
Posted by Adriana; updated 05/13/07

Hey i would like to hear this song my daugther 15 is coming up on dec 15 please let me know about this song.....
Posted by janet visoso; updated 05/27/07

Take a picture of the song type the letter down
Posted by anahia; updated 05/27/07

Nels, I am looking for more information to help our church with preparing a mass. We live in a non-hispanic community and we will be the first family to have a quince mass and any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Maria
Posted by Maria; updated 07/28/07

I need this song muy especial for my wedding this weekend if any1 can help me i would greatly appreciate it. Mytmini22@yahoo.com
Posted by Linda; updated 08/29/10